2 colors available

BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

Find imn coffee, tea and chocolate drinks at Target.com! 33.8 oz tejava iced tea see more...

• I love iced tea, but not sweet tea. Does this tea have enough flavo...2 Answers
Amorette H.
Amorette H.
Foodie Expert
I just recently picked up this product at the grocery store. and I rarely pick up already made tea at the stores I usually make it at home. but I was amazed on how refreshing this product was. clean and crisp taste.. it didn't have a filmy taste or bitter.. I enjoy it now but I give it high recommendation to any tea drinker.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bottled tea product hands down. It has no sugar and no added flavors. None! It does not have a citrus taste like many other bottled teas. If you want pure brewed iced tea, this is the drink for you.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I love this product it's so addicting! I love the unsweetened tea because it healthy and it's not just water. For those who love unsweetened tea you should definitely try it. My big brother and me love this stuff.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Tucson , Az
If you love black iced tea this is a great choice for your #backyardbash! The flavor is strong and contains no sugar and no flavor which is perfect for me. I enjoy a glass with dinner on hot summer nights!
Avisha H.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
One of best bottled tea, I like that its unsweetened and you can add as much sugar as you like, it's taste pretty good, iced or warm. We always stock like 5 bottle every time we go Walmart! 😄
Lillian L.
Lillian L.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Foodie Expert
Tejava is the best iced tea! It's so refreshing. I can't go without it. No sugar added so you don't have to worry about those calories😊
Rasa S.
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
Tejava iced tea over ice is the perfect refreshing drink for a #backyardbash. Nothing screams summer like iced tea with some lemon.
Anh P.
Anh P.
Downey
Foodie Expert
Tejava knows how to tea. Though it's unsweetened, it has a full body taste that doesn't need any added filler (no sugar needed). Just water and tea leaves = simple ingredients for a big taste. Definitely recommend to tea lovers of the world.
Rissy C.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this product so much. I found it at Trader Joe's for under $3 for a liter bottle. I like the flavor. It is zero calories. I can't wait to buy more.
Madison B.
Madison B.
I have been drinking this tea for years! I love it so much! I can't stand sweet tea and this is wonderful for me! It is better cold but also good at room temperature. It is a great price for the quantity of tea you get as well. I highly recommend this!
J S.
J S.
Monterey, Ca
I love iced tea, but not sweet tea. Does this tea have enough flavor so that you don't need to add a lot of sugar to make it taste good?