Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water® by CG Roxane, 15-16.9 fl. oz. Bottles

BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

There is a difference! All purified waters are made made. Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water is natural. Things are that simple... see more...

• "But it seems to be the way bottled water is going." in 1 review
Jessica S.
I'm not a big fan of Crystal Geyser Spring Water. Personally, I think it sometimes tastes like dirt. Other times, it's not as bad, but I prefer other brands.
Lisa T.
Boston, MA
This water is okay. I am not the biggest fan of how the water tastes but then again, it is water. but there are better water bottle companies out there.
Mia W.
We typically purchase this water mainly because of the price. It is cheaper than most, and tastes fine. Great for picnics, parties, and gatherings.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Not the best tasting water there is but the pice is good and water is water. Not much more a person can ask for. Flimsy bottle & cap as well.
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
this is some nasty water! the price is low because it's nasty. It taste so dirty. This water taste even worse room temperature.
Melony L.
Crappy bottled water. My husband and me tease thar they just open the tap and pour it into these bottles. Wouldn't buy this!
Whitney L.
I buy this water sometimes. It tastes good and is never chemically like other brands, but I get kirkland water more often
Sheyla A.
san diego, CA
When I am on the go I am always buying this water bottles. I can easily find a 6 pack for $1 at many grocery stores.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
This water is ok. its very cheap so i wound't mind continuing to buy this product more often. the taste is also good
Shawna S.
Eh I think this water is alright. Sometimes I get it because it's cheap but I like other brands more