Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water® by CG Roxane, 15-16.9 fl. oz. Bottles

BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

There is a difference! All purified waters are made made. Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water is natural. Things are that simple... see more...

• "But it seems to be the way bottled water is going." in 1 review
Alyssa h.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only water my family and I buy. It takes good and it's affordable. My family goes through about 2 packs of theses a week and there's 4 people in my household.
Shellby M.
This is the water sold at dollar tree, a six pack for a dollar is a great buy. The water tastes good and is a lot like the nestle brand in my opinion flavor wise
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
Seriously if you dislike drinking tap water, or want to take some on the go, this one is the best economically. It's a little less expensive than some of the other ones and is just as good if not better. I buy this all summer (and really all winter) long. It's also good to freeze and use in coolers to keep things cool, and when it melts, you have a cold bottled water.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Crystal geyser water is more on the affordable (cheaper side) but has a great taste. My family enjoys drinking this water. We constantly go through alot of water we drink about 10 24packs a month.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
I have mixed feeling about this water I am really sensitive when it comes to water the slightest mineral I can taste it. When this water is really color I love it taste wonderful but the second it get warm it taste like mud. (yes I ate dirt as a child that how I know what it taste like don't judge) I can never really get past it and have to toss it back in the fridge. Adding Ice dose not help at all actually makes it even muddier. I love how its a great value I just can't get past the flavor. If you aren't sensitive to the taste then give it a try.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Meh....this water is ok when it's cold, but if you let it become room temperature, the water starts to taste like the plastic bottle itself. And the plastic (or less-plastic) bottle itself is incredibly annoying to deal with. More than one occasion I couldn't even open the bottle because they are thinner, and the whole bottle basically twisted in the opposite direction of the lid! And as you drink they crinkle LOUDLY! Not really a water I buy if I have other options.
Lorene Z.
The new less-plastic bottles are kind of annoying! They are loud and sometimes difficult to open. But it seems to be the way bottled water is going. The water's taste is average, nothing great. But it's wet and that's what really matters when you are thirsty.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This is your average cheap bottle water. It tastes normal, good, but nothing above average. I buy this water and am satisfied with my purchase. However I do treat myself occasionally with better, more expensive brands.
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this bottled Spring water I know some people say that all bottled water taste the same but that's not true in this case... This bottled water has a nice crisp and pure taste and I love it
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
IT IS WATER. DECENTLY PRICED. THE BOTTLE ITSELF IS VERY LOUD.. I AM ASSUMING IT IS BECAUSE THE PLASTIC IS THINNER. THE WATER DOES HAVE A PLASTIC TASTE TO IT AFTER A WHILE.