BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water™.
Bottled at the source.
By CG Roxane.
There is a Difference®.
Eight 8 fl oz (0.5pt) 240ml bottles.
Total 2 quarts (1.92 liters). see more...

Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I wonder if someone actually checked for bacteria and other stuff in it because price is too good comparing to Evian for example :). It tastes very well and is available in many stores. I bought it a few times and I would buy again. I have to do more research tho :p
Lauren Y.
Los Angeles, CA
These bottles are great for keeping in the fridge if you want to have cold water at the ready and do not have a dispenser. They have well enough amount and don't take up too much space on a shelf.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I do not like crystal geyser natural spring water. I think it tastes like dirt. It reminds me of tap water so I would rather just drink from my faucet.
Margaret J.
This is my one of my favorite brands of water. It has a good taste, it doesn't have that mineral/metal taste that i hate. I love these waters!
Mariah S.
Calumet City , IL
Great tasting water does not have a salty taste like some other kinda but really great when ice cold great for the summer
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Perfect for placing in my son's lunch box! Just wish I could fond more than an 8 pack, purchased from smart & final.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Geyser water has a very clean taste to it! Not chemically tasting like some waters. I always have a bottle on me!
Nikole J.
Little Rock, AR
Love Geyser water. I think its clean and very tasteful. I am very selective of my water.
Cristina R.
I always gets these this water taste really good always in my cupboards :)
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Where is crystal geyser water bottles?