BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

American Forests.www.americanforests.orgMaking a difference.CG Roxane is a Proud sponsor of American Forests' tree planting for environmental restoration. see more...

Katherine T.
San Diego , CA
I usually just get this because it's cheap & it's water, i use this to make drinks like tea, detox water in such, cause I usually buy the personal bottles & this is better to use to make a good amount of those drinks..
Jacqueline A.
Crystal Geyser is a favorite here at my house. I usually purchase the 4 pack at Smart and Final as well as the 24 pack of small individual bottles.
Erin T.
The water is always so clean and fresh tasting from them. We use this for camping and BBQs. Better handles and you'd have 5 stars from me!
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
Delicious! One of my go to water brands. I usually get the 35 pack which is pretty reasonably price compared to other water brands
Keshalyn R.
Greensboro, GA
My boyfriend is a truck driver and he keeps a pack of these in his truck. Just pop the top and go. Its so refreshing
Maria C.
decent priced water, tastes like water, smells like water, it's not bad at all no cons on this product like at all.
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
Nothing special about this water. I like the price.. As I can find it at my local dollar tree sometimes!
Kimberly M.
Bell, CA
Really good water decent I enjoy it I had been buying for years keep up the good work
Magan S.
Marion , KY
Nothing really special about this water besides the good price! Not bad at all though
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
The water tastes great and refreshing and the sizes are great for sport practices.