BY CRYSTAL GEYSER #24 in Bottled Water

By CG RoxaneMT.WhitneyOlancha PeakSpring source see more...

• Qué opinan del precio? Creen que vale la pena el precio por el pr...2 Answers
  • Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $338/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Halie S.
The best water on Earth I love it so much! Especially since I'm always on the go and I am able to grab one and leave the house! I get mine from my local walmart and it's very inexpensive!
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
I only drink bottled water (I come from Romania and we never ever drink tap water so it feels so wrong to me to drink tap water) and I like buying Crystal Geyser because it's natural water (I don't understand why in the world I would pay money for "purified" tap water that's just been poured in a plastic bottle - complete nonsense). Another pro is that it's actually one of the most if not the most inexpensive waters at my grocery store (Ralphs). I really recommend you try this water, you will 100% tell the difference in taste from the tap water, I do.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE this water. This is the only other brand that we drink outside of essentia. Drinking spring water has been something I've been taught by may people that follow the alkaline diet. This water is always affordable, often priced less than ALL of the other brands. However, it tastes much better than most of the "expensive ones!" I recommend this to everyone, all of the time!
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Review for: Sport Cap Plastic more...
I prefer to drink bottled of water, and I prefer to drink this kind. I really like how it taste. I am really not that picky about bottle water. I just especially like this one because its not expensive at all like the other. You can buy a six pack of this waster at the dollar tree.
Anndria T.
I purchased this water at the dollar store before a camping trip and this water was disgusting. It was even bad to use took brew coffee. We just let the dog drink them. Definitely worth it to spring for nestle pure life instead of this nasty stuff.
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
Our office has a good amount of meetings, so we have water bottles on hand for them. I noticed that generally the water bottles are half or even 3/4 full at the end of the meeting when I'm cleaning up. So being industrious and clever, I bought smaller bottles of water. Yes, hubris was to be my undoing. Those bottles ended up only 1/2 empty or sometimes it looked like only a sip had been taken.

These bottles are tiny, our meeting attendees are either infatuated with the diminutive size of the bottles or they realize how ridiculous it would be to leave one sad sip in the bottle, and they're actually all empty at the end of the meetings!

Of course, now that I've said this, I'm going to find one that isn't empty, but at least then I can water my desk plant without a huge deluge.
Comme
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
The Crystal Geyser brand has some of the best quality bottled water. It's simple, it's clean, it tastes fresh. It's a great tasting water at a good price. They have good quality packaging.
I do wish the company would cut down on the plastic just a bit. Perhaps they could offer different alternatives to plastic, offer a nicer type of plastic for a higher price, or cut down on the amount in each bottle all together. I would like to see more companies stop using so much plastic, not just for environmental reasons but for health reasons as well.
I don't ever drink my tap water because I do not trust my city's water system, so I buy these on a regular basis.
I would like to feel like I'm doing my body and the environment a favor more often when I buy huge cases of water like this.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: 6-23.6 Package more...
Love the size of these bottles and great for travel! Also love because my nieces and nephews spill less from the design than from the straight up twist off cap.Water is fine - tastes like water but nothing to write home about. I buy this one often and enjoy the hydration that comes from drinking lots of water during the day. Also, because I live in an area where the water is tainted with arsenic, it's best to drink bottled water. Recommended and endorsed by me!
Antionette B.
Magnolia, AR
Review for: Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water® 566.4 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This water is affordable it has a great clean taste I love it for the price but the quality is not at all bad Ive drunk the more expensive brands like Evian water and this one is close enough to it and it beats faucet water any day If you are really into bottled water and you have little ones or summer fun and bar b ques coming up and want to save but still would like fair quality this water is for you
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
Review for: 6-23.6 Package more...
I prefer this packaging. The only issue I ever have with bottled water is the same for every brand- plastic contains toxins that seep into the water when the plastic bottle is subjected to high heat or very low temperatures. Frozen bottles, or those left in the sun always taste like plastic, which is the taste of plastic actually in the water. Try to look for packages that don't appear stressed, as they might appear if they were in the sun too long, and do not freeze your plastic bottles!
Aryam s.
Qué opinan del precio? Creen que vale la pena el precio por el producto?
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $304/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $261/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $217/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)