BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

By CG RoxaneMT.WhitneyOlancha PeakSpring source see more...

Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Ddi Dutchmaid Iced Oatmeal Cookies(Case of 12) Keep a me hydrated long kadying fresh tasting affordable easy to find and purchase. Awesome for college students Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water® i usually go to the 99 cent store because they are inexpensive and my family eats them in one bite. Literally
KHADIJAH M.
Review for: 12-16.9 more...
Not sure what it is about this water but it tastes really funny to me. It doesn't even taste plain it just has a real bad twist to it. Never drinking this again.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I have been purchasing this water for years. I like how it quenches your thirst and how it keeps you hydrated. I like how the water turns to a slushies when you put it in the freezer. This is one.of my favorite brands and do recommmend.
Emily G.
Middleton
Review for: Sport Cap Plastic more...
This water has a crisp, clean taste. I’m addicted to sparkling water and have been trying to wean myself off by drinking more flat water. I like the sport cap and large size. Bought from Costco. Will rebuy.
Halie S.
The best water on Earth I love it so much! Especially since I'm always on the go and I am able to grab one and leave the house! I get mine from my local walmart and it's very inexpensive!
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
I only drink bottled water (I come from Romania and we never ever drink tap water so it feels so wrong to me to drink tap water) and I like buying Crystal Geyser because it's natural water (I don't understand why in the world I would pay money for "purified" tap water that's just been poured in a plastic bottle - complete nonsense). Another pro is that it's actually one of the most if not the most inexpensive waters at my grocery store (Ralphs). I really recommend you try this water, you will 100% tell the difference in taste from the tap water, I do.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE this water. This is the only other brand that we drink outside of essentia. Drinking spring water has been something I've been taught by may people that follow the alkaline diet. This water is always affordable, often priced less than ALL of the other brands. However, it tastes much better than most of the "expensive ones!" I recommend this to everyone, all of the time!
Creativeone o.
Lafayette
Review for: 6-23.6 Package more...
Refreshing water tastes chemical free.Unlike any other water I've tasted.For some reason I'v been noticing some chemical taste in some water,not naming any brand though.Otherwise it's best if you buy crystal geyser,no chemical taste.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Review for: Sport Cap Plastic more...
I prefer to drink bottled of water, and I prefer to drink this kind. I really like how it taste. I am really not that picky about bottle water. I just especially like this one because its not expensive at all like the other. You can buy a six pack of this waster at the dollar tree.
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
Our office has a good amount of meetings, so we have water bottles on hand for them. I noticed that generally the water bottles are half or even 3/4 full at the end of the meeting when I'm cleaning up. So being industrious and clever, I bought smaller bottles of water. Yes, hubris was to be my undoing. Those bottles ended up only 1/2 empty or sometimes it looked like only a sip had been taken.

These bottles are tiny, our meeting attendees are either infatuated with the diminutive size of the bottles or they realize how ridiculous it would be to leave one sad sip in the bottle, and they're actually all empty at the end of the meetings!

Of course, now that I've said this, I'm going to find one that isn't empty, but at least then I can water my desk plant without a huge deluge.
Comme
Mayra G.
Qué opinan del precio? Creen que vale la pena el precio por el producto?
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $304/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $261/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $217/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)