BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

Crystal Geyser® Alpine Spring Water®. Always bottled at the spring to ensure quality, taste and freshness. There is a difference. see more...

• I read that Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water tested in CA had A...2 Answers
  • Can the caps be recycled? Ive heard before that caps cannot be, ...10 Answers
  • Are their bottles made from recycled material?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Valeria N.
Foodie Expert
Awesome tasting spring water! You can pretty much find these waters at your grocery store or Walmart. They are affordable and help save our beautiful little planet with their recycled material.
Sarah W.
Portage, MI
According to the Food and Water Watch Organization, nearly 40% of bottled water is actually tap water. Much of bottled water's popularity comes from the perception that it tastes better. However, in blind taste tests, people cannot tell bottled water from tap water and, in some cases, prefer water from the tap. Drink from the tap or if you drink bottled water, recycle every bottle!
Pamela K.
Harts, WV
Crystal Geyser Natural Alpine Spring Water is very good. Some bottled water has a sweet taste or a matelic taste, Crystal Geyser has a fresh taste. It's best when served ice cold, but it's even good at room temperature. My family drinks a lot of bottled water, and this is one of our favorite brands.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
Foodie Expert
This water is pretty good, but not great. It seems to be offered free at some meetings I've been to, so maybe it's cheap to buy in bulk? I'm used to drinking Deer Park or other brands, but this one is pretty comparable to those. It's just that the ones I buy are available in bulk at Costco.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Foodie Expert
I think this water has a very off taste. I have never personally purchased it myself. But I was at a friends house and she offered this and I didn't like it at all. But it was this or juice so I went with this.
alison g.
Schenectady, NY
I really enjoy this water. You can buy a big jug of it at the dollar store. Some people might think all water tastes the same. I don't. This is definitely better than some of the purified waters out there
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
Foodie Expert
I do not like Crystal Geyser Alpine "Spring Water" at all! In my opinion, it tastes like dirt. My husband used to buy it because it's a bit cheaper than most brands, but I refuse to drink it. It'd be a worst case scenario type situation before I'd drink it again. Yuck.
Cassie K.
Foodie Expert
Water is water. These are great bottles for on-the-go and like with other brands, they have reduced the plastic used in the bottle design. It doesn't have any ''tap'' taste either, that i hear about other brands having. Plus, this brand is usually cheaper, which is always a bonus.
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
Number one bottled water. You can't beat the price. We always stock up in the summer months especially if we are going on our boating trips. You can find them at most supermarkets without any hassle.
Amanda F.
Angola
They carry this in a 6 pack at our dollar store. It is very convenient for road trips and tastes fine. We try to bring reusable water bottles when we can but these are great on a pinch.
Emily R.
Can the caps be recycled? Ive heard before that caps cannot be, just curious.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Are their bottles made from recycled material?
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
How much damage does each bottle do to our earth?
Beckerz T.
I noticed the bottles I buy are warped all the time, anyone know why other than it could be the heat?
Sarah W.
Portage, MI
I read that Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water tested in CA had Arsenic in excess of California warning level and World Health Organization and European Union standards. What do you think about this? Would you still buy this water?