BY CRYSTAL GEYSER #28 in Bottled Water

Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water®.
Bottled at the source.
By CG Roxane. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
♡Hope ♡.
Review for: Natural Alpine Spring Water 12 fl oz more...
I love this water because it’s such reasonable price for a big bottle that doesn’t have all those after taste that all other water bottles seem to have. It have the most pure flavor and cleanses you want in water so I would highly recommend
Rose F.
Monroe
Review for: Natural Alpine Spring Water, 1.5 Lt more...
Great spring water. I've never tasted the ph level of this water but I've watched reviews and it's more alkaline than other expensive water. I try and drink a whole gallon of this water each day and I fell really good when I get that gallon down. I use it in cooking, for my warm teas, and I add it to my homemade body washes.
Nicole Z.
I love to get the gallon!!! Its such a good price for a gallon! You can go to the dollar store and get them for $1!!! Or even other stores like Food 4 Less having them for cents cheaper! Recommend to everyone to try
Gabriela L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
i love getting this water when i don't have time to go to costco , its affordable and it tastes good , i would definetly recommend this to people who are looking for a new water brand
Kimberly M.
This is my absolute favorite water. I try to drink a gallon a day. It is so refreshing. The fact that I can get a gallon or 6 pack from the dollar tree for one dollar is a bonus.
Jackie M.
Ive added this as my number one choice for h2o on the go but why? First of all it doesnt have a nasty dirty water taste like others ive tried. It doesnt leave you even more dehydrated and thirsty for more water intake. It is clean and the best part is that it isnt overpriced for the tremendous quality. Crystal geyser comes in different sizes 33, 16 and in packs of lesser ounces. It can be hard to find but its worth it! #water #h2o #dehydrate #beverage #cool #best
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Before I bought my Brita filter, this was my go to water for drinking. I always had a few gallons in my fridge since my tap water can be questionable. It's affordable and tastes delicious. I really prefer this over Aquafina or Dasani, as I always seem to get weird tasting water from them. I've never had this issue with Crystal Geyser though.
Jessica H.
Omaha, NE
Love this water for reaching my daily H2O intake goals. It is a good clean taste not too acidic and is only 0.98 cents at my local grocery store so you can't beat it. I know a lot of ppl are crying about sustainability but when you work in a place that doesn't offer clean drinking water this is a great option compared to buying multiple little bottles from a vending machine so I love that I can get a gallon for less than a dollar and only have to recycle one bottle at the end of the day.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Crystal Geyser is my go-to for gallon water. We use it for drinking and sometimes cooking too. Affordable and best value for its size. I am a repeat consumer and would recommend this brand to others.
Sinjin P.
The taste of this water is in between arrowhead and Dasani, which means not good but not bad. Definite mineral taste

The only think about carrying this hug is that the handle might rip off, so be careful about that!
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is there a way to makes sure this isn't just TAP Water?? LOL!!
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Does this water taste better than any leading brands?
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Is this the same water sold at dollar tree??
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Where can I purchase this ?
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
Yes, the flavor is so fresh.