BeveragesWaterCrystal Geyser
Natural Alpine Spring Water

Crystal Geyser Natural Alpine Spring Water

by Crystal Geyser

Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water®.
Bottled at the source.
By CG Roxane.

How much water should I be drinking a day ? I brought this, Crystal Geyser Natural Alpine Spring Water.
Where can I purchase this ?
Is this the same water sold at dollar tree??
Start your review of Crystal Geyser Natural Alpine Spring Water!
Marta G.
I'm not sure why but I feel this brand of water taste differently than the rest. I know it sounds strange because all water is the same but every time I buy this it just has a weird taste not found of it.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
If you’re a woman, you know drinkin’ hella water is good for the coochie, right?! Neaux? Don’t be a heaux & drink your water. You can find it at the dollar store boo. Take care of yourself and your coochie. Stop playin’ !
Amanda F.
Mesa, AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This water doesn't take too good has kind of a weird after taste in my opinion
This water doesn't take too good has kind of a weird after taste in my opinion
Erin B.
Beaumont, TX
This water has a very natural taste to it. It tastes somewhat dirty, as in dirt, not unclean. I have seen others say that it tastes like it may have just been out of a tap, I strongly agree that it does not taste overtly filtered and cleaned.
Lisa C.
Hixson, TN
I know most will say it's only water how can you taste a difference. Let me tell to when I say there's definitely a difference. This brand has the smoothest most refreshing spring water and is very affordable!
Maria H.
Long Beach, CA
Crystal Geyser Natural Alpine Spring Water uploaded by Maria H.
For me it has a weird taste i do not like it it has a sink kinda water taste to me am i the only one
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This just tastes weird to me. Maybe I just don't like spring water, I'm not sure, but I really don't like this stuff. I gave it two stars because it's a good price and decent if you need a big jug of water.
Toni T.
The water at home is hard and loaded with minerals and I just can’t stand the taste so I drink Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water, What makes Crystal Geyser so great? It is light, refreshing, and pure! Exactly what I want my water to taste like!
Leafie A.
Nashville
This use to be great tasting water not so much anymore. I read that it was recalled because of poison in it to much Arsenic in they have it in bottles that are on the shelfs of stores they aren't going to recall. they was hauling and dumping Arsenic in Calif. they paid a fine of 5 million dollars. this year. They don't tell you how they test the water and their report on their web site is general no real details about the water at all. I will don't buy this product again.
Veronica C.
Downey, CA
I don't enjoy drinking this water at all, it has a weird after taste to it. I will buy the big bottles to cook with sometimes, but that's about it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
il y a 2 ans
Toni T. il y a 4 mois
This is copied/pasted from the Mayo Clinic: How much water do you need? Every day you lose water through your breath, perspiration, urine and bowel movements. For your body to function properly, you must replenish its water supply by consuming beverages and foods that contain water. So how much fluid does the average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate need? The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women These recommendations cover fluids from water, other beverages and food. About 20% of daily fluid intake usually comes from food and the rest from drinks.