BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

Crystal Geyser® Natural Alpine Spring Water®.
Bottled at the source.
By CG Roxane. see more...

♡Hope ♡.
Review for: Natural Alpine Spring Water 12 fl oz more...
I love this water because it’s such reasonable price for a big bottle that doesn’t have all those after taste that all other water bottles seem to have. It have the most pure flavor and cleanses you want in water so I would highly recommend
Nicole Z.
I love to get the gallon!!! Its such a good price for a gallon! You can go to the dollar store and get them for $1!!! Or even other stores like Food 4 Less having them for cents cheaper! Recommend to everyone to try
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I have been purchasing this brand of water for 10yrs. The taste is great it jas a pure taste, it has no pollution and is not filtered water from a faucet and bottled..it is a brand that i trust and have grown to love.
Jackie M.
Ive added this as my number one choice for h2o on the go but why? First of all it doesnt have a nasty dirty water taste like others ive tried. It doesnt leave you even more dehydrated and thirsty for more water intake. It is clean and the best part is that it isnt overpriced for the tremendous quality. Crystal geyser comes in different sizes 33, 16 and in packs of lesser ounces. It can be hard to find but its worth it! #water #h2o #dehydrate #beverage #cool #best
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Before I bought my Brita filter, this was my go to water for drinking. I always had a few gallons in my fridge since my tap water can be questionable. It's affordable and tastes delicious. I really prefer this over Aquafina or Dasani, as I always seem to get weird tasting water from them. I've never had this issue with Crystal Geyser though.
Rose F.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Natural Alpine Spring Water, 1.5 Lt more...
Great spring water. I've never tasted the ph level of this water but I've watched reviews and it's more alkaline than other expensive water. I try and drink a whole gallon of this water each day and I fell really good when I get that gallon down. I use it in cooking, for my warm teas, and I add it to my homemade body washes.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Crystal Geyser is my go-to for gallon water. We use it for drinking and sometimes cooking too. Affordable and best value for its size. I am a repeat consumer and would recommend this brand to others.
Sinjin P.
The taste of this water is in between arrowhead and Dasani, which means not good but not bad. Definite mineral taste

The only think about carrying this hug is that the handle might rip off, so be careful about that!
Danielle W.
I always buy this brand of water when we go camping or travel! It tastes great and is big enough to last a while. The size of the bottle make it great to save and reuse for whatever water purposes you need.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Review for: Other more...
I love spring water. When I'm at the Dollar Tree I buy this for only $1. I use this to drink with and to also put in my son's formula. Good refreshing taste when cold.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is there a way to makes sure this isn't just TAP Water?? LOL!!
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Does this water taste better than any leading brands?
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Where can I purchase this ?
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Is this the same water sold at dollar tree??
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
Yes, the flavor is so fresh.