BY CRYSTAL GEYSER

Love the great taste of mineral water? Now with 25% more than before you can enjoy Crystal Geysers natural lemon flavored sparkling mineral water again or try it for the first time. With no calories and very low sodium you can obtain the ultimate refresher with a natural twist of lemon. see more...

• Does anyone have any drink recipes they can share using this mine...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
So I'm trying to get my daily water intake up and I am so happy that I found Crystal Geyser sparkling spring water with natural lemon flavor. I like it just as much as I do my go to Ozarka water. It's refreshing and takes the thirst away.
Zanetta W.
Foodie Expert
Great sparkling water! The flavored versions are just as good and great with different sorts of alcohol or juices! It really helped my stomach when I was bloated and it is really quite refreshing! Will purchase again because of price and taste!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this water. It's refreshing and has a subtle taste of lemon. I love sparkling water when I want to mix it up and this is one I enjoy. It is affordable and can but it almost anywhere. I would definitely recommend to those that enjoy sparkling water.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Just bought these last night and omg do I love the sparking fizz with both lemon and lime. It's refreshing and the fizz just makes it taste bubbly. My new love...
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
I love sparkling water and Crystal Geyser is my favorite! Great price, crisp taste, well worth it! Four packs for less than a dollar yes please!
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this sparkling water. It's not only great tasting bit also inexpensive. Usually about $1.50 for four (4). Not bad!
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite sparkling water, but a real bargain brand that tastes similar to Pelegrino or la croix.
Victoria D.
Pacific Grove, CA
He loves it and so do I! Best bubbly water on the market. Sooo good yay. So good.
Finnlee E.
My boyfriend is a big fan of sparkling water. It's great that this isn't sweet, and has minerals as well. great product!
Marissa V.
Foodie Expert
I love this water, it's truly great. I love anything sparkling. Just add the vodka and squirt in some lime.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any drink recipes they can share using this mineral water?