BY CRYSTAL GEYSER #90 in Bottled Water

Love the great taste of mineral water? Now with 25% more than before you can enjoy Crystal Geysers natural lemon flavored sparkling mineral water again or try it for the first time. With no calories and very low sodium you can obtain the ultimate refresher with a natural twist of lemon. see more...

• Does anyone have any drink recipes they can share using t...1 Answers
Maria C.
Waco, TX
So I'm trying to get my daily water intake up and I am so happy that I found Crystal Geyser sparkling spring water with natural lemon flavor. I like it just as much as I do my go to Ozarka water. It's refreshing and takes the thirst away.
Zanetta W.
Great sparkling water! The flavored versions are just as good and great with different sorts of alcohol or juices! It really helped my stomach when I was bloated and it is really quite refreshing! Will purchase again because of price and taste!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love this water. It's refreshing and has a subtle taste of lemon. I love sparkling water when I want to mix it up and this is one I enjoy. It is affordable and can but it almost anywhere. I would definitely recommend to those that enjoy sparkling water.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Just bought these last night and omg do I love the sparking fizz with both lemon and lime. It's refreshing and the fizz just makes it taste bubbly. My new love...
Tina H.
In Texas it gets hot fast and as a busy mom I don't always have time to stop and lug my kids through a store when they get thirsty. This is the bottled water that stays in my car for bottle making and mixing with flavor pouches and just to drink regularly. It taste good and doesn't change after being exposed to the heat long periods.
Jacqueline L.
San Francisco, CA
Not a big fan of drinking water but this makes me love it. It is not recommended to drink too much carbonated drinks but these are great once in a while. I especially love drinking this with Airborne because it's like sparkling juice!
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
Love this sparkling water. I really like sodas only thing that can keep me away from them is this fizzy water. It gets read it my craving for sodas. Much healthy option for sugar lovers like me.
Renee Y.
These are great for when you want something bubbly but want a healthier alternative. They have different flavors, but you don't really taste the difference. It's a great replacement for soda lovers as it leaves the satisfaction of the bubbles without the sugar!
Buzz B.
Encinitas, CA
I'm obsessed with these. I don't like sugar (fake or real) in my water, and these are the perfect summer refreshing beverage. While not sweet, they have a hint of flavor (orange, lime, lemon, and berry.) I prefer the citrus flavors, but they are all wonderful. Just the right amount of carbonation to add to a juice or cocktail as well.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this stuff! I buy a huge pack from costco and use it for my mix drinks or to have by my bed for water at night. Taste great at room temperature or ice cold.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Does anyone have any drink recipes they can share using this mineral water?