BY CRYSTAL FARMS

Erin B.
Bloomer, WI
I purchase Crystal Farms Cheese on a regular basis, they are a great quality cheese and always taste very fresh. The sharp cheddar is one of my favorites, it's not too sharp but just enough.
Camila D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using this sharp cheddar to do cheese fondue's I mix it with heavy cream and add some seasoning and eat with bread and vegetables it's my own little French restaurant at home
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
Love cheddar cheese, use it with so many foods. This brand, Crystal Farms is not bad at all. It is a little bit cheaper priced than others and still has the good taste.
natasha b.
Bloomfield, NJ
Huge cheese lover, and sharp cheddar is by fat one of my favorite cheeses. Live the bold taste of it. Perfect with toasts, crackers or even alone!
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
My family loves cheese...my personal favorite is sharp cheddar..this never lasts long at our house...I have to buy more than one so I can get some.
Beth G.
I love this brand and their cheese! I think this has such a nice sharp flavor and I feel like they user better quality ingredients.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
This is great taste great good price ... I use it on everything eggs and sandwich by its self and use to add more cheese to mac
Rian F.
My son loves cheese! This is a favorite at our household. The only down fall is it doesn't last long in our refrigerator
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
I love the flavor and boldness of sharp cheddar. This is perfect for any cheddar lover. Highly recommend
valx j.
Hialeah, FL
My mom purchases this often and i love the creamy taste it has to it , i love putting some in my salads