BY CRYSTAL FARMS

Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
This cheese is one of my regular items purchased a few times a month. I cant remember a time that this was not on my grocery list. This cheese is great for quesadillas, lasagna, homemade pizza, chili dogs, enchiladas, on top of baked potatoes and the most recently on top of our homemade chili that we prepared for dinner last night. Forgetting this during my shopping trip is an automatic trip back to the store. Wonderful product and will continue to use this product for many, many, meals in the future.
Emily S.
This block of cheese is perfect. It is great to cut off a small chunk and take it to go. It tastes great on crackers or even alone. This brand has great quality and a variety of cheeses. My only complaint is that I prefer the already cut up blocks of cheese. They save time and are easier to grab and go.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
Cheese. Cheese, Cheese is a must in my family. It usually has to be Incorporated in every meal. Just a little sprinkle goes a long way. Crystal Farms is our go to cheese supplier. I highly recommend this brand to anyone. I can absolutely promise it will not disappoint.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Heese. Cheese, Cheese is a must in my family. It usually has to be Incorporated in every meal. Just a little sprinkle goes a long way. Crystal Farms is our go to cheese supplier. I highly recommend this brand to anyone. I can absolutely promise it will not disappoint.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
Crystal Farms cheese is not only really tasty (it's my daughter's favorite. We cut it up into cubes for her snack time), but the price is really budget friendly. I've found that it's less expensive than the store brand. The Monterey Jack and Mozzarella are our favorites, with the Marbled Jack following close behind.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I am a cheese fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this cheese is awesome, i put it on everything

heres a tip for you guys, grate some of this cheese on your rice and warm it up until it is warm and enjoy it is awsme
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
I love cheese and wanted to like this brand.... but no. I will spend the extra money and get a cheese actually taste like cheese and not cheap plastic. No one in my house liked this. Horrible cheap taste and texture.
Heather F.
Crystal Farms is a great brand of cheese. Being from a dairy state we know good cheese from not so good cheese and Crystal Farms is one of the best we always buy.
Hillary S.
I really like this brand of cheese. It slices well and is great on just about any cracker. A real must have for a party. It also shreds well for nachos, salads and the like.
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
I love this brand. I have bought many different variety a from them and always enjoy them. Amazing flavor and great quality. Nice to pair with a ritz or saltine cracker.