BY CRYSTAL FARMS

Trisha K.
These are pretty good. Price isn't bad either. I'm a huge cheese person so I'm a bit picky on cheese.
Ericka T.
Fargo
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite brand of cheese! It’s so flavorful and soft. After trying it I don’t buy any other brand.
Josey E.
These cheese is tasty and a great deal for the price! I would definitely keep buying it.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Our favorite block cheese. we buy a package just to slice off of and snack on!
Toni S.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite variety of cheese from my favorite brand of cheese. It’s delicious and not too expensive
Claudia L.
Santiago
I adore jack cheese and I'm officially addicted to anything Crystal-Farms has put out. So put two and two together and lo and behold, a bar of these won't last a day at my home. I'd wish I was exaggerating, as they're a bit pricey in my country, but worth every single penny.
The flavor is amazing, rich, tart as any jack cheese should be, and the carb content is right on point, for you low carbers and keto-ers out there.
Ashwini M.
Canada
My favorite cheese! Its a great snack on its own or with crackers or fruits. Love the flavor and texture!