Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseCrystal Farms
Crystal Farms Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese

Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese

by Crystal Farms

New stand-up bag with 20% less packaging. A bag that stands up for the environment.

Noticed the price increase from "store brands", worth it?
Start your review of Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese!
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese uploaded by Tina B.
We buy A LOT of cheese in our household & go through it fairly quickly. One of the types we like is, Crystal Farms brand cheeses. They offer a huge selection at our local grocery store & fairly inexpensive too. I watch the weekly ads & many times these are also On Sale. Win! WIN! Tastes so good & so many uses for this cheese. 🧀😋
Stephanie S.
Crystal Farms has been a favorite cheesemaker for several years. The parmesan is delicious and flavorful.
LINDA H.
Corcoran, CA
I like cheese and the crystal brand is delicious. I use it for the tacos and sopa. And quesidilla. Shredded is better because you dont have yo buy a block .
Kelsey S.
Burlington, WI
Nice cheese. Melts ok not the greatest. Not too dry. Good amount of product in the package.
Jessica W.
Great cheese, great price. It is way better than the stuff you buy in the plastic container. Definitely fresh tasting. I would not do anything to improve it. It is fine just the way it is! Love putting this on my garlic bread, and my spaghetti. Melts well. Will continue to purchase this.
Amy R.
Eagan, MN
Great brand. I use this cheese in my spinach artichoke dip recipe. Will buy in the future for sure. Melts fast.
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
Always a go-to when you need to make homemade pizzas. A little pricey, not sure if it's worth it.
stephanie B.
Porter, TX
Crystal farms cheeses are the best on the shelf. the price and value is the best deal in the store. i use this brand for all my cheesy dishs
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Love these ready to use cheeses. They are so convenient and worth the price when you compare it to how much cheese goes on the floor when I try doing it myself
Ashley M.
St Louis Park, MN
I love this cheese. Not too expensive and it tastes good. I love to use this for nachos and in other meals like enchiladas.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...