BY CRYSTAL FARMS

Crystal Farms® All Whites® 100% Liquid Egg Whites.
Cholesterol free fat free food.
Endorsed by WeightWatchers®.
0 PointsPlus+ Value®.
Per serving*.
USDA inspected egg products.
Twisting cap breaks seal - no pull ring. see more...

• How is this? Looks nasty but interesting at the same time!5 Answers
Monica P.
I️ used this egg white product to make a healthy veggie pesto omelette. This makes the process of removing the yolk so much easier. It can be easily done before work. It also has a ton of protein so I️ feel energized all day. Can be found at Target, where I️ often shop for groceries.
Amy T.
These are great to have on hand when you want something light, like a post-workout snack or when you're trying to lighten up a heavily-filled breakfast omelet. Also convenient to have on hand for baking. While they are very low-calorie, don't forget that egg yolks are GOOD for you, even with the extra fat and cals :)
Erin B.
Bloomer, WI
Review for: All White Whites more...
These are perfect, they taste just like the egg whites I get from whole eggs without all the work to separate them. I feel better using these as opposed to regular eggs because I feel bad just tossing out the yolks I have no use for.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
Review for: All White Whites more...
These are really good when trying to cut down on cholesterol. They are obviously cut down on flavor but when cutting down fat it's pretty well known you're going to lose some flavor but that's why they makes spices and jalapenos!
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Love using this for my healthy eating whether it is quiches, breakfast or homemade muffins. We enjoy using this brand. Taste is wonderful and we have never had any issues. Would recommend to others that are looking for a healthier option.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
These are the only egg whites I use. The ingredients say one thing... Egg whites. That is why I trust it so much! Although they do gross me out a little when I'm measuring I try not to think about it! Great replacement for actual eggs and separating the yolk from the white!
Karen D.
Since we don't eat a lot of eggs, I like that I can use just the whites and it waste the rest of an egg. These keep well and are flavorful, easy to cook with and an excellent option.
samantha s.
ohio
I buy these all the time. The eggwhites taste good. I never had any issues with the brand. If they sent out coupons that would make it even better. Sometimes it costs alot.
Sharonda W.
MAULDIN, SC
Oh my god I think you guys are inside my head I love this so good all by myself and buy it about two to three times a month I get these at Walmart they are the most affordable at Walmart
Patricia R.
Hazlet Twp, NJ
As a family that eats a lot of eggs this is the perfect product! Love how easy it is, don't have to get messy separating actual eggs, tastes delicious, too!!!
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this? Looks nasty but interesting at the same time!