BY CRYSTAL ESSENCE

100% Biodegradable Deodorant Towelettes Natural odor prevention No aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, phthalates or fragrance Prevents body odor all day Individually packaged.  24 towelettes Net Wt 5 oz The Original Mineral Salt Deodorant Crystal essence Towelettes, made of all natural mineral salts and infused with natural essential oils and extracts, prevent body odor all day by eliminating the bacteria that causes it. Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested Leaves No White Residue on Skin Non-sticky, Non-staining   100% Biodegradable Towelette ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
I had these for my wedding and I found they worked great. If you need a quick way to freshen up, these do a good job. I would not use them day to day as my regular deodorant but they are great to have as a back-up.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Great for on the go. I keep them in my purse, car, travel bag, etc. I do a lot of theater so these are great without marking up my costumes.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product on my own without incentive or as a promotional product. This product is great because there have been so many countless times were having an on the go deodorant wipe that is small and immediately you can see results is so incredibly helpful therefore I give this product a high rating but also do you keep in mind that the deodorant from this brand is not lost very long or withstand excessive prostration
Amber B.
Anyone ever used these after tanning? How effectively does it remove the "tanning" smell?