BY CRYSTAL DEODORANT

CRYSTAL essence Vanilla Jasmine roll-on combines natural mineral salts with the aromas of sensuous vanilla and sweet jasmine. CRYSTAL essence Vanilla Jasmine roll-on goes on lightly, unlike most roll-ons sold today. Its smooth roller ball feels great going on, while the power of natural mineral salts naturally eliminate odors all day long. Contains no harmful chemicals, aluminum chlorohydrate, aluminum zirconium, parabens or phthalates. CRYSTAL is the world's leading natural mineral salt deodorant. While other products attempt to mask odor with fragrances or plug up pores with harsh chemicals like aluminum chlorohydrate or aluminum zirconium, CRYSTAL deodorants PREVENT odor naturally by creating an invisible protective barrier against odor causing bacteria. CRYSTAL is hypoallergenic, safe, healthy, and totally effective. Dermatologist tested. All CRYSTAL roll-on bottles now feature our environmentally responsible ECOPAK because at CRYSTAL, we think its important to RESPECT THE BODY and the environment! see more...

Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I use the lavender white tea, and I like the scent on that one. Many natural deodorants make your body go through lots of havoc. Schmidt’s I couldn’t do as much as I tried. This one works great, and I don’t have to worry about aluminum or any other harsh chemicals.
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this deodorant. I can’t wait for this one to run out so I can try the lavender scent. It works quite well but it’s not an antiperspirant so I still feel my sweat but it doesn’t smell.
Caitlin G.
Fort Hood, TX
I like this product because it's a deodorant not an antiperspirant. It's natural, aluminum free, and lasts FOREVER.

back