BY CRYSTAL

Crystal Crystal Essence Mineral Deodorant Roll-On Chamomile and Green Tea Description: All Natural Protection. No Aluminum Chlorohydrate. Paraben Free. Hypoallergenic. Safe for the Environment. Natural Deodorant Protection. Crystal Essence Chamomile and Green Tea, made of natural mineral salts and infused with the calming aromas of chamomile and green tea, leaves an invisible protective barrier against odor-causing bacteria. Chamomile, known as a stress reducer and green tea, as an anti-oxidant, refresh without overpowering the senses. Crystal essence is long-lasting, non-sticky, non-staining, and leaves no white residue. Free Of Parabens and aluminum chlorohydrate. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Amazon
I wanted to start using a natural deodorant, mostly from what I've heard they're weak and wear off quickly. However this one in 'Chamomile & Green Tea' first of smells amazing, it goes pretty liquid-y however dries quickly. Over time the smell wears off, however the deodorant power never wore off. I even worked out while wearing this and there was no distinct "bad smell" at all. I am shocked that it actually protected me all day and is an al natural deodorant!
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
This is my favorite of all of the Crystal products. I love this light fragrance (it's not lavender - which is apparently difficult to find). I was looking for a natural deodorant because I am cautious about all the chemicals in the other kinds. My main concern was whether it would actually work - and this stuff really does!

One note of caution - it is not an anti-perspirant.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This product smells great, but it doesn't last very long. Firstly, it's important to note this doesn't have anti-perspirant in it so it won't help your sweating! But, also it leaves me smelling good for about 30 min but then when mixed with my sweat it's terrible! I love that is doesn't have harmful chemicals, but it doesn't work very well at all.
Alisha W.
Davenport, IA
I've never tried a product like this before and was rather skeptical because I typically use clinical strength deodorant. Wow! Glides smoother, less expensive, feels more natural, and I feel fresh and sheer from morning til bedtime!
Must try
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Smells GREAT. Love that it's all natural. Wasn't strong enough to keep me from sweating and having an under arm odor for too long.
Melinda B.
A great more natural alternative deodorant. I'm the super sensitive girl that only uses natural/organic products and Crystal is one of them. My skin even takes well to the scents because they are more natural and not artificial. I've tried all the different scents and love them all. I also use the body spray and foot spray. Thank you Crystal!!!
Juliette S.
I love this! It controls odours and is more natural than a normal deodorant. It has a cooling sensation when applying.