BY CRYSTAL ESSENCE

Mineral Deodorant Body Spray. Natural deodorant protection. Crystal Essence Pomegranate, made of natural mineral salts and infused with the refreshing aroma of Pomegranate, leaves an invisible protective barrier against odor-causing bacteria. A powerful antioxidant, Pomegranate promotes skin generation.  Crystal essence is long-lasting, non-sticky, non-staining and leaves no white residue. no aluminum chlorhydrate hypoallergenic paraben free safe for the environment endorsed by Cancer Treatment Centers ; see more...

• How do you ladies feel about the product, and its ingredients 2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Jahsalyn B.
I tried this deodorant because I was looking for a more natural alternative. This brand was recommended by a friend, in which it works wonders for. However, I was not really a fan. I would have to reapply several times throughout the day and it did not help with b.o.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best natural deodorant I've tried so far! I found out I have a reaction to the ones with baking soda, so the pastes are out. This is so easy to use. Literally just spray it on your pits and walk away. This scent is so nice too! It's light and clean and just the right amount of slightly floral.
Madeline C.
I love that this a spray and I can reapply without having to worry about bacteria growing on my deodorant from contact with my skin after a workout. The downside is I do have to reapply throughout the day with just normal activity.
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I am not a fan of deodorant spray. I much prefer the roll on, as you can control better where it is applied.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this. I don't use it for my under arms. I use it for other parts of the body that get sweaty and it works WONDERS. And smells GREAT
Britt A.
Aubrey, TX
I bought the Lavender & White Tea scented spray and love the smell. I'm giving it 4 stars because I notice after a few days of using this, even with showering every day, I start to smell b.o. I love that this is a natural product and is safer for me but I do have use one swipe of regular deo. over it every few days just to avoid the b.o that eventually comes up.
T J.
I like that it sprays and it doesn't come in contact with the skin how with the roll on does far as amount applied its no more than the roll on I just love that it's natural plus it comes with pleasant smells as well. they say its better for woman to use I just hope it lives up to its ingredients
Elaine S.
Me encanta! Lo uso no sólo como desodorante para mi, sino también para la ropa que guardo en el closet durante mucho tiempo, le da un aroma fresco y limpio y deja fuera ese olor a guardado. Lo prefiero porque al ser solo desodorante y no antitranspirante permite a mi axila eliminar las toxinas, muchos estudios relacionan los antitranspirantes con el cáncer de mama. Por eso lo prefiero .
Daisy J.
Crystal essence mineral deodorant, no aluminum, paraben free. Include a natural protection, but not for persons who transpiration is bigger than others. For me I use when coming of my work and take a bath, just for rest in my home! This is a naturally offer!
T J.
How do you ladies feel about the product, and its ingredients