3 colors available

BY CRYSTAL ESSENCE

Mineral Deodorant Body Roll-On. Natural deodorant protection. Crystal Essence Pomegranate, made of natural mineral salts and infused with the refreshing aroma of Pomegranate, leaves an invisible protective barrier against odor-causing bacteria. A powerful antioxidant, Pomegranate promotes skin generation.  Crystal essence is long-lasting, non-sticky, non-staining and leaves no white residue. no aluminum chlorhydrate hypoallergenic paraben free safe for the environment endorsed by Cancer Treatment Centers ; see more...

• What's your experience with this product? I'm looking for a free al...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these #deodorants yet Crystal essence Deodorant Ro...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have the problem that after like...Be the first to answer!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I realized that I didn't want to stop use antiperspirant anymore, I went on the hunt for something that would leave me feeling dry and smelling good. Crystal Essence works very well. Usually, rolling it on after my shower is enough to keep me fresh and dry all day. However, on these hot summer days (heat index of 105°F this week), I've been getting sweaty more. I still smell nice, but I sometimes need to reapply during the Afternoon. The Lavender and White Tea is my favorite.
Northridge, CA
I have the lavender and white tea version of this and I love the smell! I would say that the only issue for me is that it is not super long lasting, or maybe my body is just weird or something. However, I love that it's aluminum free because I don't want cancer!! Also, it's great not to have pit stains or deodorant stains or have to worry about it! All around a good natural roll on deodorant.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
As someone who has delt with body odor my entire life, I can that this product works for me...sometimes. I know that sounds weird. How can a deodorant work sometimes? Well, it works at first and then it just doesn't. But I honestly believe that it's a body thing since this happens with a lot of deodorants I use. I always have to switch them out.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Athens, GA
OUt of all the natural deodorants I've used, this is hands down the most effective. I don't care about perspiration, but this is the most effective against odor. I use the lavender version and it does the trick. However, this still does contain alum, so I will probably be switching soon.
Catherine I.
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
I am huge fan of the lavender scent. I am allergic to aluminum and I needed to find an alternative. I found this while visiting Las Vegas during 115° summer and I found that this was adequate for myself. I love this brand and this is my daily deodorant.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Smells great! It's a nice soft smell. Not super harsh. It dries quickly. It's a decent price for the product. I like the roll on styles. It's easy and fast. The smell doesn't last all day so if you are a heavy sweater I wouldn't recommend this product.
Joy N.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I just found this brand of natural of deodorant. I like the lavendar scent mixed with white tea. Pros are that it works without caking or leaving a residue. Con it is pricey but I am willing to pay more for a alumininum chloride free product.
Trish T.
Trish T.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert
Excellent healthy deodorant. Very effective and smells awesome. This is the best natural/aluminum free deodorant that I've tried so far. Very easy to roll on, and the clear liquid never stains clothes like many others do. Five stars!
Asi G.
Asi G.
As much as I want to like this line of deodorant It doesn't last at all for me.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
I have used Crystal products for years and have tried all of the scents and this is my favorite. I initially used the rock version as a teenager after switching from regular deodorants due to them causing rashes. This product has never caused me any irritations or rashes. It does work to prevent body odor but it is not nor does it claim to be an antiperspirant so I do still sweat with this product. It is very affordable and lasts a while. I normally purchase it from Sprouts or Vitacost. We still have two roll ons to finish and two of the sprays. I enjoyed using this product but not be repurchasing now that I am more aware of ingredients and have found another product called All Good that works better, doesn't contain any form of Aluminum and doesn't cause me any irritation either.
Elena S.
Elena S.
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your experience with this product? I'm looking for a free aluminum and paraben deodorant. Crystal essence Deodorant Roll-On
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried these #deodorants yet Crystal essence Deodorant Roll-OnLafes Natural Body Care 0420554 Natural Crystal Deodorant Stick - 4.25 ozCrystal Body Deodorant Travel Stick - 1.5 oz I just got all three for my sister. What's your reviews on this product?
Northridge, CA
Does anyone else have the problem that after like an hour of sweating, you can immediately smell BO? Maybe my body is just weird or it needs to get used to it, but this keeps happening to me!