Skin CareFacial SkincareCrystal Deodorant
Crystal Deodorant, Unscented, No Toxic Aluminums, Paraben Free, Hypo Allergenic, Artificial Fragrance Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free, 25 oz 1-pack

by Crystal Deodorant

Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.1 x 5.4 inches ; 4.5 ouncesShipping Weight: 4.8 ouncesDomestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Deodorant, Unscented, No Toxic Aluminums, Paraben Free, Hypo Allergenic, Artificial Fragrance Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free, 2.5 oz 1-pack!
Meemee B.
Franklin, MA
Crystal Deodorant, Unscented, No Toxic Aluminums, Paraben Free, Hypo Allergenic, Artificial Fragrance Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free, 2.5 oz 1-pack uploaded by Meemee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m very impressed at how functional this deodorant is and how natural it is at the same time. This is really a bang for your buck as I’ve been using this for about a year and still have around the 1/4 of it left! My only problem would be that the cap is very flimsy and cracked when I dropped it once but when it comes to the deodorant itself, it’s amazing!
Tiffany T.
Crystal Deodorant, Unscented, No Toxic Aluminums, Paraben Free, Hypo Allergenic, Artificial Fragrance Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free, 2.5 oz 1-pack uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Target
I got this on clearance and decided to give it a try after trying to switch to a more natural alternative. It’s unscented which is great but I saw no protection and it felt like I basically wasn’t wearing any deodorant. Didn’t see any difference.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Crystal Deodorant, Unscented, No Toxic Aluminums, Paraben Free, Hypo Allergenic, Artificial Fragrance Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free, 2.5 oz 1-pack uploaded by Maria A.
This deodorant is amazing! I discovered it earlier this year and am truly in love with it! It truly works, the packaging is recyclable. It’s super clean and really lasts all day long! There is no fragrance, which is great! This deodorant doesn’t make you stink and it goes on clear!
Grace M.
Purchased at: Target
I’m sorry to my fellow sweaty and stinky ladies but this did absolutely nothing for me and I’m sooooo bummed about it because I really wanted it to work. Native and Meow Meow Tweet worked much better for me
Jacqueline M.
Marietta, GA
Crystal Deodorant, Unscented, No Toxic Aluminums, Paraben Free, Hypo Allergenic, Artificial Fragrance Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free, 2.5 oz 1-pack uploaded by Jacqueline M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Made of mineral salts which prevent body odor by creating an invisible protective barrier to block odor before or starts!! It’s magic
Kailey R.
Columbia
Crystal Deodorant, Unscented, No Toxic Aluminums, Paraben Free, Hypo Allergenic, Artificial Fragrance Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free, 2.5 oz 1-pack uploaded by Kailey R.
Purchased at: CVS
The only good thing about this product in my opinion is the packaging. It wasn't effective and didn't help. I would improve this product by actually doing what it claims to do. It claims 24 hour wears when for me it doesn't last an hour. I would not purchase this again. You are better off getting secret deodorant or degree. Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Completely Clean - 2.6 oz Degree Shower Clean MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
Taki M.
I was out of my Schmidt's and they didn't have any more at the store so I got this one. It does not last very long and really isn't a reliable product. I would not recommend this, though it does make your arm pits soft. It doesn't really last an hour, so beware.
Laura P.
Fort Collins, CO
My first natural deodorant and my spouse and I are both extremely happy with how well it works. Switched from old spice to this aluminum free option. It goes on slicker than I am used to, but once you get used to that it’s light and now overwhelming and keeps me comfortable for most of the day! Priced better than other natural options so I’m overall impressed!
Ana S.
S Yarmouth, MA
Purchased at: Thrive Market
I wanted this to work, but really it just barely minimizes odor for me. I ended up giving the bottle away to someone else, I don’t know why this seems to work well for some people but not others. I was not transitioning to aluminum free so I am not sure why it performed poorly for me.
Kristin K.
Drexel Hill, PA
The best aluminum free deodorant that I've tried. Actually keeps me feeling and smelling fresh all day. Packaging is super cute too so I don't mind it sitting out all the time. Affordable at it's regular price point, even better that you can find it at TJ MAXX for even less.

Looking for your answer?