Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & Antiperspirantpositive essence

by positive essence

Crystal Active Stick

LONG LASTING PUSH STICK - The effects last up to 12 hours after applying and one 100g mineral stone can last up to two years with daily use!; ODOR ELIMINATOR - Eliminate bacterial growth without clogging your pours with chemicals. If you’re not AMAZED, Positive Essence will give you your money back, no questions asked.; ALL NATURAL - Single ingredient. No chemical concoction.; UNSCENTED - No perfume or cologne fragrances like your department store deodorants.; NO RESIDUE - No sticky, oily, or colored residue left behind.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Deodorant Stone - Crystal Active - 100% NATURAL, LONG LASTING, Single Ingredient, No Aluminum Chlorohydrate or Chemicals - Unscented/Odorless, Pushup Stick, Thai Rock for Men and Women, 100g!
Natashia  K.
Westlake, LA
Crystal Deodorant Stone - Crystal Active - 100% NATURAL, LONG LASTING, Single Ingredient, No Aluminum Chlorohydrate or Chemicals - Unscented/Odorless, Pushup Stick, Thai Rock for Men and Women, 100g uploaded by Natashia  K.
You're not going to find betrer! Now I have tried other crystal deodorants and none works like this brand. And believe me when I say I am a heavy sweater; and thats before I leave the house!

Looking for your answer?