Crystal Deodorant Solid Stick Unscented Crystal Body Deodorant 2.5 oz Stick

by Crystal Body Deodorant

Crystal Deodorant Solid Stick Unscented by Crystal Body Deodorant 2.5 oz Stick Crystal Deodorant Solid Stick Unscented 2.5 oz Stick Product NEW CRYSTAL Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant effortlessly eliminates odor while absorbing excess moisture with a touch of baking soda. The unique domed shape glides on silky smooth conditioning the skin with nurturing ingredients like Mimosa Leaf and Sweet Violet Extract. The inclusion of odor-neutralizing essential oils including Lotus Blossom and Orange Peel Extract delivers long-lasting 24-hour protection. - Prevents odor safely for up to 24 hours. No residue no staining no white marks. No flaking non-sticky non-oily. Made without Aluminum Chloride Chlorohydrate Zirconium and Parabens. Dermatologist tested unscented. - Vegan and Cruelty Free. Other Ingredients Propanediol Water Aqua Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate Caprate Stearic Acid Ethylhexlglycerin Sodium Bicarbonate Sodium Hydroxide Citric Acid Hydroxycitronellal Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel

Best natural deodorant? I like the crystal brand but struggle with the switch over to natural deodorant
Has anybody experienced a painless red rash when using this product?
Did this deodorant keep you dry all day? Do they have other scents that are aluminum free. I'm looking for a change that's more natural Crystal Deodorant Solid Stick Unscented Crystal Body Deodorant 2.5 oz Stick ?
Start your review of Crystal Deodorant Solid Stick Unscented Crystal Body Deodorant 2.5 oz Stick!
Bethany W.
Crystal Deodorant Solid Stick Unscented Crystal Body Deodorant 2.5 oz Stick uploaded by Bethany W.
So I actually have the Crystal stone version but I couldn’t find that on here so here I am 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s AMAZING. I was super skeptical when I kept seeing people rave about a crystal deodorant. How could a rock possibly make you not stink or sweat? Well idk but it works! I have hyperhidrosis and this works better than my Old Spice. Also, it’s way prettier than a stick of deodorant, bonus!
Suzette A.
Crystal Deodorant Solid Stick Unscented Crystal Body Deodorant 2.5 oz Stick uploaded by Suzette A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased the Crystal deodorant in the Lavender scent because I love Lavender and my pheromones react well to lavender scented items. This deodorant is amazing! I’ve been using it for approximately a year and have nothing but great things to say. It’s around $6 at most drugstores and Target, comes in a 2.5 oz bar, and is very gentle on my underarms. It’s like a crystal rock applicator but glides on softly, smells amazing and keeps my underarms smelling amazing, and I don’t worry about sweating at all. I’ve used it right after shaving and have never had any burning or itching(like some deodorants I’ve used). I consider myself an extremely active person- I try to workout 5-6 times a week, with an hour of cardio and an hour Of strength training daily. I swear a lot naturally on my body when I exercise but I don’t have any odor from my underarms. There are so many benefits of it; it doesn’t leave any white cast on my underarms or clothes, it keeps me dry all day long with no odor, it has essential oils(if you’re into essential oils like I am you will enjoy it), it’s dermatologist approved, and vegan and cruelty free. After using Crystal deodorant I haven’t gone back to any of my old ones that contain aluminum; it has no aluminum! It’s amazing. I will continue to purchase this deodorant; thank you Crystal!
Ebony B.
Dermott, AR
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This deodorant is amazing! It feels good when you apply it lol. It’s cool to the touch and glides on smooth. No residue no flaking all the bomb!
Blake M.
OH
This deodorant was so sticky for me. It only lasted about a hour before I noticed my arm and armpit kept sticking. I'll pass on this one.
Cecilia G.
Salinas, CA
I like the idea of this. It doesn't have a scent and it's alumni free which I love. It's good for lighter days when I'm not constantly moving or perspiring. But for days when I workout it's not good. I feel like I constantly smell even if I have just put it on right before.
Alexa E.
Mesa, AZ
I get this product at Walmart. It has great ingredients in aluminum. There is no smell and it does a good job of keeping odor away. I live in Arizona.
Beth G.
Crofton, MD
Did not work for me at all. Was kind of expensive for a deodorant also. I wasn’t just stinky- I was STANKY. I have found Drunk Elephant Sweet Pitti Deodorant Cream and I love it.
Diane H.
Center Point, AL
It's one of few natural deodorants, that doesn't burn me. It's applies just like other stick deodorants. And it smells very nice. The only down sides that I've noticed. Is that depending on what scent you choose. It applies differently. So, I feel as if the roll on is more consistent.
Sharon M.
Bradenton, FL
I've been trying to make the transition between antiperspirant and natural deodorant and decided to try this. It's good! I wouldn't say I love it because it does have it's cons. If you shave, you can have minor irritation when using it. And after some hours, I feel I have to re-apply because you start to feel the BO. I am looking for more natural deodorants but this is a good starter product if you want to make that transition.Crystal Deodorant, Unscented, No Toxic Aluminums, Paraben Free, Hypo Allergenic, Artificial Fragrance Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free, 2.5 oz 1-pack
Hannah L.
Texarkana, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasn’t sure about this whole aluminum free deodorant business. I sweat a lot and unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin. My old deodorant was burning when I would put it on. I was recommend this by my friend. I’ve been leery to try natural deodorant cause I’ve heard you will smell in the beginning. I’ve been using this for 1 week and I don’t smell, and it doesn’t burn my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystle N.
Clovis, CA
il y a 2 ans
Ashante E. il y a 2 ans
They have other scents but it keeping you dry all day is a bit of a complicated question. If you're switching from antiperspirants to a natural deodorant, expect that your body is going to go through an adjustment period. Initially on the first few days it worked ok, but I believe there was residual antiperspirant in my pores. After that for the first month and a half to 2 months, I had to apply multiple times a day and even before bed. At first I thought it wasn't working, because I had an increase in body odor and sweat. I believe this was due to my body purging the antiperspirant. After that adjustment period, everything has been great. I only apply in the morning and it keeps me fresh all day. I actually sweat less and have significantly less odor than before I made the switch. It may be tough dealing with the change, but it is worth it