BY CRYSTAL

Non-Staining And Leaves No White Residue Contains No Aluminum Chlorohydrate Hypoallergenic And Paraben-Free Made Of Natural Mineral Salts Long-Lasting And Non-Sticky see more...

• ANybody know where this can be found in stores?2 Answers
Crystal Deodorant Essence Roll -On Lavender/White Tea 2.25 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I like that this a natural deodorant without the harsh chemicals. It smells lovely. The lavender and white tea together makes a nice clean, soothing scent. This deodorant does not work for me. It doesn't keep me dry longer than an hour or two, so, I am constantly reapplying throughout the day. I work on my feet for most of my work day and do not have time running to the bathroom to rewash my underarms and reapply deodorant 1-2 times an hour! So, I wear this at home. Also, it takes way too much time for this to dry. Two minutes after I've applied this and I still feel moist under my arms. I wouldn't buy this again.
Cassandra I.
Cassandra I.
It smells great and I love that its all natural and cruelty free without being super pricy, but this doesn't work well for me. I usually don't need to reapply deodorant more than once a day unless it is really humid and hot out but this stuff had to reapply a few times throughout the day even when inside.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Love this stuff! It smells amazing, and keeps me from being too smelly! It drys really quickly as well!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Good deodorant! It does not have as many chemicals as others and it is simply amazing! Because of the less chemicals, the fragance on it does not last much but you can always add more during the day! I have been using it since trying to clear my underarms and it is helping!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I really wanted to try a more natural deodorant and I had heard good things about this product. This product has a nice clean scent. I normally apply deodorant once a day but this product I had to re-apply every 6-8 hrs. I also noticed that it did not keep my underarms dry. I have never had an issue with this before using this deodorant. If you are okay with having to reapply this several times a day I think you would like it but I just didn't want to mess with that.
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA
Recently switched over to this brand and absolutely love it! My fav part is that it doesn't have all of those negative additives as over brands and it actually works. Also, it is affordable and the lavender & white tea scent is quite pleasant to use daily
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
I love the scent of this, but for some reason, it's wearing off after a couple of hours, which is definitely discouraging & it applies wet, which is uncomfortable. I LOVE that it is cruelty-free but I wish it would stay on longer!
Elleniri D.
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
Repurchased this deodorant recently & love. it doesn't leave a white stain in my clothes. Not a expensive purchase.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Long Beach, CA
Another aluminum free product so hooray! I love this little guy! Makes me feel fresh and protected and I love knowing that it's additive free. It's also reasonably priced.
Claremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant is heavenly, I love it soo much! I wish I was still able to find it in stores, but I could probably get it on ebay. This deodorant left me fresh and clean and dried into a powder.
Claremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
ANybody know where this can be found in stores?