Crystal Clear Base Coat - 0.5 fl. oz. by Seche (pack of 12)

by Seche

Crystal Clear Base Coat - 0.5 fl. oz. by Seche (pack of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Clear Base Coat - 0.5 fl. oz. by Seche (pack of 12)!
4 months agoHillsboro
I am totally in love with Seche Vite top coat but not completely sold in this base coat. I have used it a couple times and my polish chips. I have tried it with multiple brands of polish with the same result. Seche is a great brand I am just a fan of this base coat.
8 months agoOrlando
Great base coat but I just wish that my nail polish would stay on longer! This base fills in any uneven areas within my nail and provides a nice smooth surface to apply my polish however, I’ve noticed that my polish stays on longer to my natural nail than to this base coat so I use this when I want a flawless finish for a short amount of time.
3 months agoGlenwood, MN
This is a game changer! My nail polish consistently lasts between 2 to 3 weeks. Before trying this base my polish wouldn't last more than 3 to 7 days! Absolutely love this product! I highly recommend!
6 months ago
This too coat for nails at home is totally worth the buy. While others chip this product has the professional feel. I have been using this product for years. I’m a nurse and it’s the only polish that will allow my nails to survive the hand sanitizers.
9 months ago
Purchased at: Nordstrom
When they say crystal clear they mean it. As I coated it on my finger it was so nice and clear j could not think of anything else but how beautiful it is.
3 months agoGrovetown , GA
I love the Seche base and top coats. My only complaint is that the bae coat flakes off almost instantly when applied to bare nails.
9 months agoMartinsburg, WV
Love way it help my nails make my nails look after using this its!awesome my friends us it to I'm happy my friend like it to
7 months ago
Love this product. Easy to use and great to take places with you. Also enjoy that if doesn’t have a strong scent.
a month agoPharr, TX
Love this product it has a high shine. The bottle cost around $3.98 it's my go to clear coat i always use it.
9 months agoDelano, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This has been one of my favorite base coats to use . It’s really good and helps the polish to stay on .