BY CRYSTAL

No Aluminum Chlorohydrate.  Hypoallergenic. Natural Body Deodorant For Men & Women. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Eliminates Odor. Non-Staining. Lasts Over One Year. Underarms or Feet. 100% Natural Mineral Salts. Safe for the Environment Natural Deodorant Protection Crystal Stick™ Body Deodorant is made of natural mineral salts and is completely free of perfumes and chemicals.  It eliminates body odor.  Crystal Stick™ will leave an invisible protective barrier against odor-causing bacteria on your skin.  It is unscented, hypoallergenic, non-sticky and non-staining.  Crystal Stick™ is guaranteed to last over a year of daily use.  Vegan

Brittany Y.
Review for: Body Deodorant 5 oz more...
When I made the switch to aluminum free deodorant, some brands were making me break out in rash, so I took the leap based off of some online reviews to try Crystal Rock. This is unscented, and about as basic as it comes-- but I am SHOCKED at how good it is at odor prevention. Other brands had me feeling a little less fresh by the end of the day, but in retrospect, I think it was the additional fragrance/essential oils that were breaking me out. I have had little to no irritation with Crystal Rock. It is a deodorant ONLY -- so you will still sweat-- but as your body gets used to it you'll sweat a little less and won't smell. I love this product -- it's my new go to.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crystal is my favorite brand for aluminum free deodorant. I love the block, and I also love the roll on version. It smells nice, isn't expensive, and is really easy to use. It doesn't cause any irritation on my under arms. The only complaint I've heard is that it cause itchiness, but if you apply it while your skin is damp and not dry, you'll be fine. I've been using it for years.
Rochelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First thing.. These are so worth the money. It will last you for yeaaaaars. Believe me on that one. All you have to do is wet it and rub it under your arm. It won't prevent sweating, but it'll prevent odors. I personally don't need to touch up throughout the day when using this
Vada M.
banning, CA
Crystal Rock deodorant is amazing I ordered this online from Amazon because all other deodorants would break me out in a rash my whole entire life I have never been able to find a deodorant that didn't do this until I tried Crystal Rock deodorant I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everybody I hear it's good for your feet too haven't tried that yet
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Love this stuff! I was very skeptical at first, but it actually works amazingly! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave any type of residue! It keeps me BO free for at least 2 days which is more than I can say for regular deodorant! It's also very cost friendly too, each crystal can last for up to a year with daily use!
Susan S.
This is the best deodorant ever. It doesn't leave any residue, it blocks all odor, it's SUPER effect and lasts for a whole year. It also isn't scented and can be used for guys or for girls. And you can get it a great price. This deodorant actually keeps me from over-sweating which rocks. Totally works, I highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great natural product that actually works! Always looking for products without all the chemicals but so many of them don't do the job, this one does though!
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't say enough great things about this! My gramma introduced me to it and I've used it ever since! I like that it's natural and has no scent. It rally does work!
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
I was skeptical about this at first but I am so glad I decided to try it out. It has no scent to iratate your skin and won't leave smudges on your clothes. Great price too.
Adrienne J.
ROYERSFORD, PA
I think this deodorant is great. If sensitive to different scents and chemicals this the the deodorant for you. It's even safe to use in intimate areas that tend to be more sensitive
Betsy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this actually work???
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
How does this product work?
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Is there any deodarent that will take away dark spots under the pit?