Crystal Body Rock Deodorant

by Crystal

No Aluminum Chlorohydrate.  Hypoallergenic. Natural Body Deodorant For Men & Women. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Eliminates Odor. Non-Staining. Lasts Over One Year. Underarms or Feet. 100% Natural Mineral Salts. Safe for the Environment Natural Deodorant Protection Crystal Stick™ Body Deodorant is made of natural mineral salts and is completely free of perfumes and chemicals.  It eliminates body odor.  Crystal Stick™ will leave an invisible protective barrier against odor-causing bacteria on your skin.  It is unscented, hypoallergenic, non-sticky and non-staining.  Crystal Stick™ is guaranteed to last over a year of daily use.  Vegan

Is there any deodarent that will take away dark spots under the pit?
How does this product work?
Does this actually work???
Start your review of Crystal Body Rock Deodorant!
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,151 reviews
Crystal Body Rock Deodorant uploaded by Celine A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started using this crystal rock deodorant and my first thoughts are that it’s such a cool concept and it looks exactly like a crystal ball but it’s definitely not as effective as most deodorants. What I do love about this deodorant is that it has only one ingredient: Ammonium Alum (Mineral Salts), which means it’s paraben free and has no aluminum chlorohydrate. If you sweat a lot and are worried about odor I suggest staying away from this and going for a stronger deodorant. If you rarely sweat and are looking for a fun natural deodorant, this might be for you. I got mine from Amazon for less than $10
Beth H.
I’ve only been using this a couple days now but so far it’s great. I saw this on social media and apparently it keeps the bad bacteria from growing therefore no odor. So far so good, the real test will be being outside for a while.
Jennifer G.
Bronx, NY
I was hesitant to try this at first after hearing about it from a cousin. I finally caved and bought it from Amazon. I have to admit, it actually works well as a deodorant. Keeps me smelling (well rather not smelling since it does not have a scent) good all day long even if I am sweating a lot. It is not an anti-perspirant however so if you sweat through clothes with a other deodorant antiperspirant this may not be the best option when walking outside in the summer. I tend to wear a shirt under my scrub tops which will absorb the sweat so I didn't mind the extra moisture. I think it applies well- just wet and rub on your underarms, and you are set. Again think about your own sweat/smell problems and use according to your needs.
Vada M.
banning, CA
Crystal Rock deodorant is amazing I ordered this online from Amazon because all other deodorants would break me out in a rash my whole entire life I have never been able to find a deodorant that didn't do this until I tried Crystal Rock deodorant I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everybody I hear it's good for your feet too haven't tried that yet
Susan S.
This is the best deodorant ever. It doesn't leave any residue, it blocks all odor, it's SUPER effect and lasts for a whole year. It also isn't scented and can be used for guys or for girls. And you can get it a great price. This deodorant actually keeps me from over-sweating which rocks. Totally works, I highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great natural product that actually works! Always looking for products without all the chemicals but so many of them don't do the job, this one does though!
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Love this stuff! I was very skeptical at first, but it actually works amazingly! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave any type of residue! It keeps me BO free for at least 2 days which is more than I can say for regular deodorant! It's also very cost friendly too, each crystal can last for up to a year with daily use!
Maleah F.
Amissville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Doesn't work if your a person that actually sweats. I've used this before and I sweat straight through it would not recommend
Amber O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this deodorant. It keeps me smelling fresh without the horrible aluminum.
Kelsey M.
Lockbourne , OH
This is a great natural product. I use this daily and it works great. It's a awesome alternative to regular antiperspirant