BY CRYSTAL

100% Biodegradable Deodorant Towelettes Natural odor prevention No aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, phthalates or fragrance Prevents body odor all day Individually packaged.  6 towelettes Net Wt 1 oz The Original Mineral Salt Deodorant Crystal Body Deodorant® Towelettes, unscented and made of all natural mineral salts, prevent body odor all day be eliminating the bacteria that causes it. Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested Leaves No White Residue on Skin Non-sticky, Non-staining Endorsed by Cancer Treatment Centers 100% Biodegradable Towelette ; see more...

Samantha G.
I wasn't sure what to expect with these, but they worked better than I expected. They did control odor, but since it's not an antiperspirant, it doesn't do anything for wetness. I tried them on a day when I was home and not really doing anything, so I'm not sure how well they would have worked if I had been active. I like the fact that it's natural, but it doesn't work well enough for me since I need an antiperspirant. The towelettes would be really good to use when traveling or to keep in your car or purse.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
If you are familiar with the body crystal, then think of that...only in towelette form.

While the body crystal is great, in the summertime, I tend to need to need a little help by the afternoon. I can carry these in my pocket and freshen up any time with no problem.

They're great to freshen up sandal feet too.

My only issue with this product is that the wipes are too small, they bunch up when you try to utilize them.

Amazon