Crystal Body Deodorant Spray uploaded by Bebe B.

BY CRYSTAL

No Aluminum Chlorohydrate Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Non-Sticky Non-Staining Eliminates Odor Natural Mineral Salts For Men & Women Natural Deodorant Protection - Crystal Spray Body Deodorant™ is made of natural mineral salts and is completely free of perfumes.  Crystal Spray™ will leave an invisible protective barrier against odor-causing bacteria on your skin.  It is unscented, non-sticky, non-staining and hypoallergenic.  It contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. ; Vegan see more...

Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
I like this for on the run I have this in my gym bag. It work just as good as the crystal does. Love this product and it is amazing no stains on your shirt.
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Body Deodorant Spray 4 oz
I have been using this product for a little less than a year now and I can honestly say that it is an okay product. With other deodorants I would just apply it once a day but with this I find myself applying it more than once a day. Although I do like that does not have all the chemicals that other deodorants have and it smells great.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Review for: Body Deodorant Spray 4 oz
Its an alright deodorant, does not last as long as I thought it would, but it does have an awesome smell to it.
Bebe B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Body Deodorant Spray 4 oz
In my weight loss journey I am eating better. So why not use better products on my body too!!!

That's when I started using Crystal Spray Body Deodorant. It easy to apply; comes in a spray bottle.

I wish it wasn't so runny. However it does keep me fresh. I will continue to use it.
yakeema k.
Montezuma Ga
I Have purchased this spray and it smells so amazing. i love to wear it all the time