Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On - Unscented (2.25 fl oz)- Pack of 4

by Crystal Deodorant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On - Unscented (2.25 fl oz)- Pack of 4!
California
Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On - Unscented (2.25 fl oz)- Pack of 4 uploaded by Lita K.
Purchased at: Target
I was skeptical of how well this would work but was looking to make a switch to stop staining my pits. Crystal Deodorant came THROUGH. This roll on has been so terrific and works just as stated, up to 24 hour protection. While it's not antiperspirant, it does keep you from smelling and that's better. Grab some under arm guards and you're set!
Bronx, NY
Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On - Unscented (2.25 fl oz)- Pack of 4 uploaded by Jelisa B.
I’ve been searching high and low for a GOOD natural deodorant. Unfortunately I cannot replace my dove with this. I find myself sweating too quickly and I do not feel secure wearing this. Since I’ve already spent my money on it I will wear it to bed but I will not wear to to work as it will not be enough to carry me through these NYC streets
This has been a life saver when it comes to aluminum free deodorant for me. I had a hard time finding something that was going to keep me feeling confident while I was making the change to something that was better for me. I’ve been using this product for about 3 years now and it remains a favorite. I always recommend this to people who want to try a deodorant that is better for them Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On
Napa, CA
I liked this natural deodorant a lot but getting used to a roller ball deodorant as a little interesting for me because it went on wet. It was easy to use but my only complaint is that it’s a little pricey and you have to apply it to clean skin. With other deodorants you can apply it at any time but if you apply this one to dirty skin then the bacteria gets into the deodorant.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite deodorant. The stick formula as well. It gets rid of all orders. I feel good about allowing my young daughters to use this as well too. If it doesn’t work upon first use give it a few more days to kick in. I had trouble finding these at my local stores and was happy to see it stocked at my local Walmart. I’ve purchased several off Amazon. Great buy.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a very active person who has been trying to find cleaner deodorant options. I saw all the great reviews and was very hopeful that I had found the perfect deodorant, however, I was very disappointed. Just working out lightly, once a day caused me to smell worse than I have ever smelled before. My husband and children even noticed a difference. I will definitely not be repurchasing Crystal.
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using the Crystal Body Deodorant for months now, this one works best with my body! It is not meant for people who exercise as it is a light coat that will neutralize the scent, BUT will not remove all the sweat a person might produce.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
The only deodorant that cleared away the stink! I tried EVERY brand out there and this is the only one that worked for me. My armpits don’t stay dry but as long as they don’t STINK... I’m good!! Satisfied customer!
Purchased at: Walmart
I really wanted to love this deodorant, but it doesn’t work that well for me. If I workout or sweat from being hot I start to stink. It’s easy to apply, but you have to make sure to apply to clean skin.
Houston
This is my favorite deodorant. I use this every day. It has no aluminum so it’s much more safer than most deodorants out on the market. It comes in different scents and they all are great.

Looking for your answer?