BY CRYSTAL

Crystal® Roll-On Body Deodorant .
No Aluminum Chlorohydrate.
Natural protection.
Hypoallergenic.
Fragrance & paraben free. see more...

• Does this deodorant reduce odors well? Does it give good coverage?1 Answers
  • I was wondering if anyone has experienced any allergic reaction t...1 Answers
Johnée L.
I will never go without this stufff ever!!! This may get a little personal, but I have a problem with sweating in the crotch area and when you sweat you smell. I sweat all day, everyday whether it is hot or cold. This stuff isn't harmful at all and I use it in my crotch. I do not smell unless I do a rigorous work out and even that isn't bad. Sometimes I barely sweat. This stuff has saved me from harmful chemicals and embarrassment from hyperhidrosis. This also comes in a huge crystal block. That one lasts for a year, but you have to wet it to use it. That one works the same and it is more cost effective, but the wetting it to use it part is annoying lol. As far as for your armpits If you are a heavy sweater I would say use regular deoderant. But I absolutely love this stuff!!!
Refugia S.
Humble, TX
I'm still in the testing phase. There are some days it works just fine while other days (usually near my cycle) that it doesn't exactly give me the protection I need. I'm hopeful that on my aluminum free journey this has been a good step for me to get there completely. Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On
Stefanie S.
I LOVE this deodorant. I like the white tea and lavender scent, but the unscented is also wonderful. It does an incredible job of deodorizing, and even though it goes on wet, it dries almost instantaneously! I would recommend this particular brand to anyone that is looking to start using a healthy alternative to mainstream deodorant.
Corinalicia G.
Provo
This is a go to product that I have in my purse when I'm out and about I'm doing other projects I always like to be fresh this one and a Suave are my go-to Suze
Sandra A.
This is a very good pick for highly sensitive skin. Ive used deodorants that claim to be "natural" and peel myskin off and ill get a rash. NOT This one!
Acadia C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product! I use this almost everyday and even carry it with me. It last 24'hours which is great and doesn't have a scent
Katherine W.
Norfolk, VA
This is the best natural deodorant by far. It keeps you feeling clean and doesn't contain any dangerous chemicals. So many deodorants today contain ingredients linked to cancer, Alzheimer's, etc. I also appreciate that it isn't an antiperspirant. It allows my skin to do its job without making a big stink about it.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this deodorant for about 5 months on and off . And honestly i am not a fan .
I think they come in a few different scents, the one i chose was the white tea and lavender .I have very sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find anything for my skin that doesn't bother me . it is natural and cruelty free . but doesn't last that long i would have to reapply .
Eva K.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is my go-to natural deodorant. I usually end up adding another layer of something that has more of a scent, but it's a good base.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This product is not stay fresh all day long for a heavy sweater you have to reapply many times throughout the day it would actually work more for a prepubescent teenager
Mary B.
Ozark, MO
I was wondering if anyone has experienced any allergic reaction to this. I'm allergic to traditional deodorant but can use the hard crystal of this brand. It's somewhat inconvenient, though, because you have to wet it each time you use it. I'm hoping I could use this too. Has it given anyone else a rash?
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this deodorant reduce odors well? Does it give good coverage?