BY CRYSTAL

Crystal® Roll-On Body Deodorant .
No Aluminum Chlorohydrate.
Natural protection.
Hypoallergenic.
Fragrance & paraben free. see more...

• Does this deodorant reduce odors well? Does it give good coverage?1 Answers
  • I was wondering if anyone has experienced any allergic reaction t...1 Answers
Amanda J.
Jackson, WY
Lasts forever! Apply by wetting the crystal then roll under arms. This has no scent and does not cover up present odor. It works by killing the bacteria that causes odor. Use directly after a shower. No harmful ingredients and does not stain clothing. No residue on armpits either. This is the best stuff. I bought the travel size for $2 from my local health food market. It will probably last a year!
Johnée L.
I will never go without this stufff ever!!! This may get a little personal, but I have a problem with sweating in the crotch area and when you sweat you smell. I sweat all day, everyday whether it is hot or cold. This stuff isn't harmful at all and I use it in my crotch. I do not smell unless I do a rigorous work out and even that isn't bad. Sometimes I barely sweat. This stuff has saved me from harmful chemicals and embarrassment from hyperhidrosis. This also comes in a huge crystal block. That one lasts for a year, but you have to wet it to use it. That one works the same and it is more cost effective, but the wetting it to use it part is annoying lol. As far as for your armpits If you are a heavy sweater I would say use regular deoderant. But I absolutely love this stuff!!!
Refugia S.
Humble, TX
I'm still in the testing phase. There are some days it works just fine while other days (usually near my cycle) that it doesn't exactly give me the protection I need. I'm hopeful that on my aluminum free journey this has been a good step for me to get there completely. Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On
Lauren D.
Murrieta, CA
I really enjoy using Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On. I was looking for a natural deodorant that was free of aluminum which has been linked to breast cancer. I found this deodorant at Sprouts although it's available at a variety of stores. It was around $5 but knowing that I'm not putting harmful chemicals on my body makes it worth the investment for me. This version is unscented. I was a little bit concerned how it might work but it actually works really well. I only need to apply once a day and it keeps me from sweating and smelling bad. I will usually apply twice if I workout.
Taryn C.
Not too sure how I feel about this deodorant. I don't really like the wet roll ons but after reading how regular stick deodorants have unhealthy and unsafe items in it, I made the switch. I comes out clear but only stays wet for about 30 minutes. I move around a lot at work and tend to sweat a lot. It wasn't until after I purchased the product that I learned it wasn't an antiperspirant which is no help. But at least it covers up the smell. Probably won't buy this again.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I used to use Tom of Maine which I love but it is rather pricey. In trying to save money using other natural alternatives I came across this roll on deodorant at Walgreens made of natural mineral salts that dries on clear. It is a bargain at under $3. There is no harsh aluminum chlorohydrate . Also it is unisex meaning it can be used for men or women which is a plus.
Christina H.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE THIS DEODORANT! I use the Chamomile/White Tea Kind. I have super sensitive under arm skin and for the price it's super effective and smells wonderful. Some days if it's blistering outside, I may have to use it twice a day, but usually once is good. It's great for sensitive skin and is aluminum free. I've tried the other scents, and this is my favoirte.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was disappointing. When I apply it, I feel like my underarms are way too wet (see picture for product on the back of my hand). Unfortunately, I do have to reapply this throughout the day. It does an okay job with odor blocking. I would not recommend this product.
Sarah K.
Absolutely love this product!!!! I bought this after a failed attempt at using another natural deodorant. This one works like any other deodorant!! I was completely amazed. It keeps my smelling good for the whole day and doesn't make super stinky the next morning. This doesn't keep you dry because it just kills the bacteria that makes you stinky, no aliuminum to irritate underarms!!! I will continue to repurchase this great product!!!
Karissa D.
costa mesa, CA
I do like this product, but I wanted to love this product. I've been trying to find a more natural deodorant, and I heard great things about the Crystal brand. I loved the smell and the formula of the deodorant, but I feel as though it doesn't last long enough. (I was applying it almost up to 4 times a day.)
Mary B.
Ozark, MO
I was wondering if anyone has experienced any allergic reaction to this. I'm allergic to traditional deodorant but can use the hard crystal of this brand. It's somewhat inconvenient, though, because you have to wet it each time you use it. I'm hoping I could use this too. Has it given anyone else a rash?
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this deodorant reduce odors well? Does it give good coverage?