BY CRYSTAL

Crystal® Roll-On Body Deodorant .
No Aluminum Chlorohydrate.
Natural protection.
Hypoallergenic.
Fragrance & paraben free. see more...

• Does this deodorant reduce odors well? Does it give good ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering if anyone has experienced any allergic re...1 Answers
Emily M.
moriches
I love this product it is a great natural deodorant to use. I use this product everyday it has no scent,but does not make you smell during the day.It does not clog up your pores and really does the job!!
Amanda J.
Jackson, WY
Lasts forever! Apply by wetting the crystal then roll under arms. This has no scent and does not cover up present odor. It works by killing the bacteria that causes odor. Use directly after a shower. No harmful ingredients and does not stain clothing. No residue on armpits either. This is the best stuff. I bought the travel size for $2 from my local health food market. It will probably last a year!
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My go to deodorant because it is natural with no harmful chemicals. It doesn't smell but also keeps you from smelling. It lasts me like a year! Also it is very affordable. Around 4 or 5 dollars.
Nicole C.
Las Vegas, NV
This keeps me fresh all day. The biggest benefit to using a crystal is that it has no aluminum in it so you know it's natural and safe. I even have my boyfriend using it now!
Johnée L.
I will never go without this stufff ever!!! This may get a little personal, but I have a problem with sweating in the crotch area and when you sweat you smell. I sweat all day, everyday whether it is hot or cold. This stuff isn't harmful at all and I use it in my crotch. I do not smell unless I do a rigorous work out and even that isn't bad. Sometimes I barely sweat. This stuff has saved me from harmful chemicals and embarrassment from hyperhidrosis. This also comes in a huge crystal block. That one lasts for a year, but you have to wet it to use it. That one works the same and it is more cost effective, but the wetting it to use it part is annoying lol. As far as for your armpits If you are a heavy sweater I would say use regular deoderant. But I absolutely love this stuff!!!
Refugia S.
Humble, TX
I'm still in the testing phase. There are some days it works just fine while other days (usually near my cycle) that it doesn't exactly give me the protection I need. I'm hopeful that on my aluminum free journey this has been a good step for me to get there completely. Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On
Lauren D.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy using Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On. I was looking for a natural deodorant that was free of aluminum which has been linked to breast cancer. I found this deodorant at Sprouts although it's available at a variety of stores. It was around $5 but knowing that I'm not putting harmful chemicals on my body makes it worth the investment for me. This version is unscented. I was a little bit concerned how it might work but it actually works really well. I only need to apply once a day and it keeps me from sweating and smelling bad. I will usually apply twice if I workout.
T M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant is horrible. It actually seemed to make my body odor worse! I was honestly better off just going without deodorant completely and just taking extra showers.
Taryn C.
Not too sure how I feel about this deodorant. I don't really like the wet roll ons but after reading how regular stick deodorants have unhealthy and unsafe items in it, I made the switch. I comes out clear but only stays wet for about 30 minutes. I move around a lot at work and tend to sweat a lot. It wasn't until after I purchased the product that I learned it wasn't an antiperspirant which is no help. But at least it covers up the smell. Probably won't buy this again.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I used to use Tom of Maine which I love but it is rather pricey. In trying to save money using other natural alternatives I came across this roll on deodorant at Walgreens made of natural mineral salts that dries on clear. It is a bargain at under $3. There is no harsh aluminum chlorohydrate . Also it is unisex meaning it can be used for men or women which is a plus.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this deodorant reduce odors well? Does it give good coverage?
Mary B.
Ozark, MO
I was wondering if anyone has experienced any allergic reaction to this. I'm allergic to traditional deodorant but can use the hard crystal of this brand. It's somewhat inconvenient, though, because you have to wet it each time you use it. I'm hoping I could use this too. Has it given anyone else a rash?