Crystal Beach Candy Company Crystal Beach Amusement Park Halls Original Gourmet Sucker - Orange

BY CRYSTAL BEACH CANDY COMPANY

sam d.
sam d.
Utica, NY
I've never tried this lollipop but it looks so good. I love orange flavor so I'm sure I would love this
Kasey L.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
I've never had a better lollypop than this one. So good and retains that great flavor throughout.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
I would love to try this. I love old fashioned lollipops & this looks really good!
brittany  t.
brittany t.
Pittston, PA
My kids love this suckers! They are delicious and have a very good flavor. my children are constantly asking for these.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
I would like to get this kind of gourmet lollypop, looks delicious and delicated! I always need to travel to other countries to get things that we don't have in Spain!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where can i find these?
dana l.
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
Where do i buy these! Mmmm sounds yummy
Joshala J.
Joshala J.
What makes this lollipop special?