BY CRYPTIC

Cryptic California Red Wine.
With wine and desire anything is possible.
2010. see more...

• How is the taste? Does it have an after taste? Is it bitter?3 Answers
  • I bought this wine because it looks scrumptious! So I want to kno...2 Answers
  • Is This Wine Good ? I’ve Tried The Pink One Which... Be the first to answer!
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
I had this wine for the first time at Olive Garden. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into my local grocery store to find it!! It is super smooth, and pairs well with everything (that I have tried!) This wine is a mixture between moscato and a red wine.
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
It's a decent red wine that pairs well with a nice steak dinner or even something more casual. Served at many restaurants and readily available. Smooth and not overpowering but could use a little more kick for my taste. I would consider this an average taste.
Kaylan C.
Spring, TX
IN LOVE WITH THIS WINE!
I HAD TRIED THIS at olive garden and loved it!
I have never been a fan of wine, other than Moscato.
Save yourself some money, if you live in Texas go to HEB and buy it for $10 a bottle.
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
This is by far my favorite wine. I am not a fan of red wines, but I tried this when a friend brought a bottle over to have with dinner and loved it! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a sweet wine.
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
I really enjoyed this red! It has the perfect amount of flavor without being overwhelming, I'll add this to my rotation of wines! Reasonably priced and adds well to any collection, will purchase again soon.
Anayely A.
This is one of my favorite wines, its so smooth and delicious sweet, i don't think is dry at all really recommend trying.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
Perfect end to the day.. or anytime! Roscato is my new favorite! It's perfect chilled on hot summer nights!
Skyler K.
Obviously the wine I have in the pic isn't what the app says but that's what came up when I scanned it. Anyways....i love this wine! It's so sweet and fruity tasting. Only hold 2 Mason jars full of wine (what I drink out of lol) but I don't mind cause it's kinda cheap and sooooooo good 😍🍷
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
This has been my favorite wine as of lately! I first tried Roscato as a tasting at Olive Garden. Now I've found it in my local liquor/wine store! It's a perfectly sweet red and slightly bubbly. I could probably drink the entire bottle by myself!
Sunshine R.
This says red wine but my bottle is Roscato. It's a sweet red wine. I love it! I'm not a huge wine fan and mostly drink sangria. If you love those, you'll love this
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
How is the taste? Does it have an after taste? Is it bitter?
Mary D.
Happy Hour Expert
I bought this wine because it looks scrumptious! So I want to know if it is as scrumptious as it looks?!
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Is This Wine Good ? I’ve Tried The Pink One Which Okay .. I’m Looking For A Set Wine Any Suggestions ?