Cryo Interactive Entertainment Genuine Nikon Refurbished COOLPIX S5200 16MP HD WiFi Digital Camera (Red)

BY CRYO INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Your friends and family love seeing what you've been up to; with the Wi-Fi enabled COOLPIX S5200, you can give them an amazing view! Capture breathtaking photos and Full HD 1080p videos with ease, instantly share them to your compatible smartphone, tablet or compatible Wi-Fi device, then upload them to your favorite websites as usual. A 16-megapixel CMOS low-light image sensor delivers better image quality and lets you shoot in more situations without a flash, while smart features like Scene Auto Selector and Subject Tracking deliver optimal results with the least amount of fuss. Get the perfect shot in one take and share it without missing a beat! see more...

Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this camera! This is my go to when I take mini trips or day trips. This camera is so light and compact that it fits practically anywhere. This camera has wifi so you can get the pictures straight to your phone.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I would just love to have a good camera. From previous experience Nikon is my go to with cameras. They take better quality pictures than any other cameras.
Trisha M.
Is this an hd camera? I've never seen one of those before. It looks really good and the reviews are great.
Allison W.
Techie Expert Level 1
Loved this camera I had a pink one to this. Nikon cameras have nice quality . The battery lasts up to 3 to 4 days and doesn't have to charge often like most cameras do .
Natasha C.
Reading
I love this camera!!! It is so light and compact so very handy to take around with you. Not sure how I feel about batteries instead of a charger but it is also a lovely colour! I highly recommend!!!!!
Ashley D.
Etobicoke , ON
Techie Expert Level 3
My friend owned this. First of all the color is bomb! second of all I love the nikon - coolpix brand , I can count on it for good pictures
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
I just purchased this camera and I have a few questions. Can your purchase an under water case for this? Is it easy to upload photos?