Cryo Interactive Entertainment Genuine Nikon Refurbished COOLPIX S5200 16MP HD WiFi Digital Camera (Red)

BY CRYO INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Your friends and family love seeing what you've been up to; with the Wi-Fi enabled COOLPIX S5200, you can give them an amazing view! Capture breathtaking photos and Full HD 1080p videos with ease, instantly share them to your compatible smartphone, tablet or compatible Wi-Fi device, then upload them to your favorite websites as usual. A 16-megapixel CMOS low-light image sensor delivers better image quality and lets you shoot in more situations without a flash, while smart features like Scene Auto Selector and Subject Tracking deliver optimal results with the least amount of fuss. Get the perfect shot in one take and share it without missing a beat! see more...

Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this camera! This is my go to when I take mini trips or day trips. This camera is so light and compact that it fits practically anywhere. This camera has wifi so you can get the pictures straight to your phone.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I would just love to have a good camera. From previous experience Nikon is my go to with cameras. They take better quality pictures than any other cameras.
Trisha M.
Is this an hd camera? I've never seen one of those before. It looks really good and the reviews are great.
Natasha C.
Reading
I love this camera!!! It is so light and compact so very handy to take around with you. Not sure how I feel about batteries instead of a charger but it is also a lovely colour! I highly recommend!!!!!
mustapha a.
Agadir
Hello I have a website and an Arabic Youtube Channel. Most of the followers are from the majority of Arab countries such as Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and more.I can make a video on my channel and a blog on my web site, explain your site in detail, how to learn and benefit from it, and I guarantee you new followers from the Arabs especially and that they love such sites
Ashley D.
Toronto
Techie Expert
My friend owned this. First of all the color is bomb! second of all I love the nikon - coolpix brand , I can count on it for good pictures
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I just purchased this camera and I have a few questions. Can your purchase an under water case for this? Is it easy to upload photos?