BY CRY BABY

• Ive had the soda flavored of theese but never the sour ones are t...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?4 Answers
Destiny I.
Carlisle, KY
Sour candy is right up my alley. I love it so much. It's my addiction. I'm not big on chocolate but I love candy and this is perfect for anyone who has a sweet tooth for sour candy!
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
If you like sour, you'll love these. My favorite brand sour candy of all time because they get it as sour as they can
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL
If you love SOUR, then try these!! I love them and I try to get them every so often. They are really sour so beware!!
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
Suck a classic. Chew on the wax after and its tasty really cool for kids and in christmas sox as stuffers
Brooklyn B.
Hudson, NC
These things are so addictive! I am in love with sour stuff & especially the brand, cry baby!
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
My son loves these - he swears by them! I do not like them because they are way too sour.
Mickayla F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect for anyone who loves Soda bottle candies and sour candy :) wish they were easier to find though :(
Allison G.
What is your favorite flavor?
katie R.
Ive had the soda flavored of theese but never the sour ones are they from the same company?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
What's the best flavor and how do you eat them!