BY CRUZAN #7 in Rum

Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
It's an okay rum. Better than some of the other lower priced ones out there. Good for parties or mixing drinks!
Dani H.
Don’t drink Rum all the time but appreciate the taste of this mixed with a splash of coke or just with some lime. Not harsh.
Leah G.
Grand Island, NY
I will sometimes use this when I want a rum and coke with a different favor. It's not too expensive and good quality.
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
It was a very good rum, it mixed very well with a dark soda such as coke! Compared to others it was a quality product at an affordable price. A lot of runs are pricey with bad flavors. I would recommend to others!
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
This liquor is very good. The taste is amazing is goos for make some coxktails. I really liked it a lot excelent
Sabrina B.
It was our rail rum when I bartended. I personally only had it a couple of times. But it does the job. :) Would recommend for a inexpensive option.
Katie S.
Villa Rica, GA
Really yummy to make margaritas with. Margaritas made with rum are my absolute favorite, but watch out, they'll sneak up on you!!!
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Not too bad for the price. I recommend using it with some fruit juice in lieu of coke. Its great in a mai tai.
Tiffany H.
Pendleton
Its intiresting. Kinda strong but mixed in pepsi or coke its not too bad. Don't shoot it straight though.
Annie H.
Raleigh, NC
Great rum. Perfect for making mixed drinks. I’ve visited the factory and it was such a great place.