BY CRUZAN #26 in Rum

Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!!
Maria H.
Ocean Springs
Not a fan at all very strong smell and taste not at all smooth very very diappointed I won't buy this again
ALICIA W.
Queens
Not my favorite but not bad either. Good for making mixed drinks and for desserts. Purchased at my local liquor warehouse.
Rob C.
Bowling Green
Fantastic! Great Taste! Sweet but strong and went down like 💧 💪😁🤘 I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Not my favorite. I find it difficult to locate in stores in my area. I like others more
Morgan C.
Paragould , AR
This is good for mixing drinks or soaking in fruit! I drink this a lot of times during the summer. Very affordable for almost every budget! I’ve purchased multiple bottles! I will buy again to soak fruit in.
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
One of my favorite mixed drinks made with this type of rum in particular is a cherry pop! My sister always makes these with this Cruzab rum and cola cherry. So yummy so affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
Sara S.
Baltimore
Absolutely love I think it goes down easy has a smooth type of taste and is great with mixing!
Sherlisa R.
This was okay. I usually don't go for dark color rum. I prefer to stick with white rum. It was good for the time I tasted it.
Melissa B.
Virginia Beach
I love Cruzan. There a good brand who is well known depending where you are.
I prefer their coconut rum to Malibu, and most consider Malibu a great brand.
They’re decently priced without being a bottom shelf rum. And I’ve turned a few friends on to them.