BY CRUZAN #12 in Rum

Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love this rum. I think of it as a cheaper alternative of Bacardi. It's very nice and very reasonably priced! Coca-Cola® Cherry
Angie H.
Levittown
I have had this rum in rum buckets and it was yummy. Would like to try it in more mixed drinks.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
This isn't a good brand doesn't taste good has a wierd taste was not impressed at all I prefer captain Morgans
Sophia T.
A little too spicy for me but an overall good taste easy to mix with Apple Crown Royal and Redbull. Overall no complaints.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Better than other runs but this gets the job done. Good for an affordable rum and coke.
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Este es perfecto ora crear Cuba libre y las salir a la playa con los invitados y al río
Stephanie G.
I have made so many tasty mixed drinks with this Cruzan dark rum. I always go for this rum when making my drinks
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is another one my friend tried and said it was good. I need to try i cannot find near me she will be sending me some to try
Kelsie P.
Smooth finish, definitely gets the job done, and a great taste. Good for mixing, I wouldn't use it for shots however
Christine W.
I did not like this at all. The flavor was not for me. I have tried it twice and won’t do it again. I was very disappointed. I like a few rums but not this one. I would never buy it or drink it again.