Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Vernita S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Spring S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #38 in Rum

Sarah H.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is probably considered my "go-to" for a dark rum. One of the better brands at a reasonable price point.
Lauren B.
Sharpsburg, GA
Rich and tasty! Good in mixed drinks (woth soda or juices) or alone. I'd buy it again.
Michelle M.
Pewaukee, WI
This is the best rum out there! I first tried this at the distillery down in STX, and fell in love! It is exceptionally smooth <3
Jessica R.
Edgerton
There's just something about aged rum. It is best enjoyed over ice & sipped to enjoy the flavors that have infused into the rum. A good aged rum has a sweet almost vanilla-like finish. Mmmm, this rum is yummmmm!
Fawn R.
I love this rum it works great in mixed drinks. I love to make pain killers with it. It is very cheap to buy and is a great mixer
Tina R.
Illiopolis , IL
We are a fan of the quality of this product but particularly like the flavored rums offered as mixers
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
I love this rum. I think of it as a cheaper alternative of Bacardi. It's very nice and very reasonably priced! Coca-Cola® Cherry
Angie H.
Levittown
I have had this rum in rum buckets and it was yummy. Would like to try it in more mixed drinks.
Megan H.
Fulton, MO
In my opinion, Cruzan rum is the best there is. It’s made in the usvi, it comes in many different flavors, it’s super smooth, and moderately priced. The dark rum has a nice light Smokey flavor and is great for mai-tai’s
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
Average but not bad. This is the rum I drink with Coke at the bar when I'm ordering wells or in a mini bottle on an airplane. I'm not knocking it. Decent rum at a good price point. I would be overall satisfied with a drink made with Cruzan. Places usually used it in fruity or tropical mixed drinks and you can barely even taste it.