Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Vernita S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Spring S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN

klaudia b.
Spring Hill, FL
This was the first time I bought this. I didn't like it at all.  I will not be buying this product again. The taste was gross.
Peggy B.
Not a huge fan of dark, but mixed with Coke, doable. reasonably priced, only tried a few times, not my usual choice
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
It's been a long time since I tried it and I can't say that it was amazing or awful. It's an average dark rum.
Julia F.
Springfield, IL
Mediocre. Run is a difficult mixer thought. I prefer the dark rums of South America over all other comers.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Was very excited to try this brand was very disappointed with the flavor it tasted very bitter and almost had like a rotten taste. I would recommend anything over this brand definitely would not be a first time drink. Do not waste your money on this it does not even make a good mixer alone it's even worse chilled or warm doesn't make a difference it's still horrible
Faith P.
Gross. I had it in a mai tai and the finishingredients taste was horrible. Do not buy.
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
Not great! I prefer run straight from Jamaica! Could be better but okay! Affordable...
Christine Y.
Cuba, MO
Not a fan. This choice is mediocre at best. There are so very many things I would choose over this if it came down to it.
Nikki J.
Arlington, VA
Yuck yuck yuck! This stuff is nasty! Cheap? Yes! But taste? Please, save yourself and get something else. I'm a big fan or dark drinks, but I will never buy this again and I will not recommend it to anyone.
Ashley S.
orange
I’m not crazy about cruzan, I feel like the quality isn’t great. I would go for Bacardi if you’re looking for a rum alternative