Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Vernita S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Spring S.Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #40 in Rum

Kelley F.
Columbus
I don't know if I've really ever had enough rum to have super strong feelings about it. This is a nice unoffensive rum.
Ros F.
Gainesville
This run has a deep characteristic compared to the silver rum that I prefer. I like it mixed in simple cocktails to taste the bold flavor.
Beba G.
Tampa, FL
Best rum I’ve ever tasted for the value. Literally got it for under $12 and everyone at the party loved it. It’s Caribbean so it has a great spice taste. No hangover the next day and no after taste. I was pretty surprised. Exceeded my expectations.
Victoria P.
This is a great liquor to use in mixed drinks. It has a sweet and rich flavor. I also love it because it doesn’t burn... hehe. I have a tendency to get migraines from drinking, and I never get them when I drink Cruzan Rum.
Vernita S.
Atlanta
This rum is very inexpensive and I mainly get it from the islands. Its great. Easy to pair with anything and get for mixed drinks. Men and women should love it
Christian O.
I was first introduced to Cruzan Dark Aged Rum in St John Virgin Islands. This was actually the first liquor that I drank neat. Complex barrel notes along with a sweet rum and vanilla like complexity made this my go-to choice for the rest of the vacation.
Ashley L.
Temple
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS and sooooo smooth. This is wonderful and I highly recommend this
Anna C.
orlando
Love love rum aged as well as dark this product goes well with coke the way i love to drink plus it’s from st. Croix United States Virgin Islands my home
Brianna K.
Sevierville
Rum is overall my favorite of dark liquors. This one is pretty good. Drink it straight or mix it. It's not too bad
Priscilla G.
Kissimmee, FL
Very good to make tropical drinks like pina colada!! I’m not a big rum drinker I get headaches easily from rum