BY CRUZAN #26 in Rum

Nicole W.
Greenville
Cruzan is a great bottle for not a lot of money. I enjoy the flavored ones as well. Not artificial tasting at all and a great deal
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!!
Rob C.
Bowling Green
Fantastic! Great Taste! Sweet but strong and went down like 💧 💪😁🤘 I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
One of my favorite mixed drinks made with this type of rum in particular is a cherry pop! My sister always makes these with this Cruzab rum and cola cherry. So yummy so affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
Sara S.
Baltimore
Absolutely love I think it goes down easy has a smooth type of taste and is great with mixing!
Melissa B.
Virginia Beach
I love Cruzan. There a good brand who is well known depending where you are.
I prefer their coconut rum to Malibu, and most consider Malibu a great brand.
They’re decently priced without being a bottom shelf rum. And I’ve turned a few friends on to them.
LaToya G.
Killeen, TX
Of course I’ve had Cruzan Rum! Born and raised in the Virgin Islands  🇻🇮 this is my go to rum! 🎶Virgin Islands Nice🎶 Especially after you get a sip of this rum. There are plenty of flavors to choose from and the price is more than reasonable for what you get for it. I never throw a party without having Cruzan Rum on deck! If you are looking for bang for you buck, get you some of this rum. They have coconut, passionfruit, pineapple, and the list goes on. Try it and let me know what you think! 😘
Tara J.
This is a great rum if you want a dark rum! It has a smooth taste. Supporting Cruzan supports industry in the US Virgin Islands. This rum is very affordable and comparable to other dark rums. This is a great mixer and a good dark rum for cooking. Will definitely buy again!
Gail D.
Taunton , MA
This is a great rum. It’s not my usual choice but after trying it I found it to be a good rum. It was delicious I will definitely purchase this again.
Trista S.
Charlotte, NC
Smooth tasting and affordable drink that mixes well to create endless possibilities. Readily available at most beverage stores.