BY CRUZAN

Renee S.
Laurium
I like a rum and coke from time to time and grabbed this one to try. The price was right. It was a smooth mix. good!
Bev B.
Langley , BC
I used this rum last night in. Dark and Stormy- rum and ginger beer with lime.  We buy this rum for its consistent flavour in mixed drinks and for its price  it is reasonably priced for the value. The bottle is pleasing to look at and everyone I serve it to seems to enjoy it.
Tara R.
Bowmanville, ON
Delicious!  This is my absolute favorite rum.  I first tried this in Arizona and fell in love at first taste.  I am a big rum drinker and I would buy this hands down over any of the competition.  One small problem - it is impossible to find in Ontario!
Jeffrey S.
I bought this one under the guise of it being "exotic" rum, but overall I was a little disappointed. It does have a good taste, but the taste is a little on the weak side. Overall nothing wrong with it
Daniela C.
I am an avid bourbon and rye drinker. I was recently on a cruise and decided to try one of their premium rums.
I happened on Cruzan and was surprised. It was sweeter then bourbon for sure, it was not subtle in many flavor areas. The nose was confusing, just so much going on, but the caramel, cherry, vanilla and molasses were evident.
The taste followed the nose and I enjoyed the punch of the caramel, almost tasted like an old fashioned.
The finish was sweet, almost like Dr. Pepper.
Tara R.
Bowmanville
Cruzan rum is by far my favorite!  It has the smoothest flavour of any rum I have tasted.  It is reasonably priced, but hard to find in Canada.  Unfortunately, I only get to enjoy this rum when someone visits the US and brings it back for me, but I would highly recommend it!
Alison M.
Miramichi, NB
This is a decent choice for a rum. Not my favourite, but easily accessible and goes well with cola. I prefer a darker rum for a richer flavour and this does the trick. I have a backlog of this stuff and am happy to keep drinking it, since it's a good choice.
Sar S.
Essa, ON
I am not a huge fan of Rum, how ever when I do drink it I usually go with this brand. Pretty much all liquor stores sell it, and rum goes with so much. The price is decent, the taste isnt horrible, I preffer it over alot of other brands of rum.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love Cruzan rum and all of its flavors the first time I tried cruzan was in the Caribbean where it is made and buying it at my local liquor store brings the tropics to me year round definitely love it
Breanne S.
Saint John
Decent rum. Not exceptionally smooth. I found that it easily upsets the stomach. Seems on the cheaper end as far as different types of rum go. Not a huge fan overall.