BY CRUZAN

Maya T.
Laurel, MD
My go to for rum punch. This and their coconut rum, pineapple, oj and a little grenadine. Perfect
Ariana K.
Orlando fl
Nice and smooth. Decently priced. Mixes well with a variety of different things. I have purchased it several times and recommended it to try.
Carrie M.
Oro Grande, CA
This is my families favorite brand of rum. Taste great and doesn’t break the bank! Goes down smooth and mixes well into mixed drinks
Summer S.
Fritz Creek
I really like this rum. It's good in mixed and frozen drinks. I have been buying this brand for years and will stay with this rum. This rum definitely meets my expectations. It is affordable and worth the money. Its definitely a buy again rum. I recommend this rum to everyone.
Diane H.
This rum is great for making rum punch. I also use this for pineapple, orange, banana drinks.  I also use this in place of vanilla in certain baked goods.
Ashley M.
This rum has a pale straw tinge and very mild scents of marshmallow and coconut. Silky and soft on the palate, look for hints of pineapple and coconut braced by ginger and white pepper sparks. Recommended for tropical drinks, we made these drinks at the beach this past summer.
Liza P.
I absolutely love Cruzan dark! It’s small hint of vanilla is just right. A little strong smell but definitely opens up the senses. I wouldn’t say it’s a good sipping rum but goes great with some coke!
Rebekah D.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is a relatively cheap brand, but I get it all the time because it really is a good quality for the price
Melanie L.
Juliaetta
Cruzan rum is amazing I really enjoy the different flavors they have it’s a very affordable alcohol great as a mixer with soda or whenever rum is called for in a mixed drink packaged nicely and tastes better than alternative brands of Rum I always recommend Cruzan Rum to anyone
Teresa T.
Racine
Purchased at: Target
Has a very smooth no burn taste. I like to mix it but I’m sure it would be delicious all by itself. I would definitely purchase again and again.