BY CRUZAN

Debbie A.
Mount Jackson
Smooth and tastes great. You’ll love it.
Jennifer S.
Rossville
I always get 151 Proof for any occasion. It taste delicious and sweet. Burns a little, but that's the grown-up flavor. The first cup goes down straight up. Then mix with Coke.
Stace B.
This is probably my 2nd or third aged dark rum.  Id totally get this again. I had it as a sipper by itself and im curious as to what it'd be like in a drink. Its pricey (hey it's no bicardi lol) but i think it's a good rum, esp since i could drink this neat.
Norma G.
Opa Locka, FL
So, I love mixed drinks, right... but I dont like the taste they have with vodka...so I always sub with spiced rum and of all the time I've spent doing so Cruzan hasn't let me down
Meagan G.
I discovered Cruzan in the VI and I was immediately hooked.  It’d better than many dark rims I’ve tried, and it’d one of the best in its market range.  Would recommend.
Latara T.
San Antonio
It is a rum that is smooth. It can be used in mix drinks but I also enjoy it all by it self. It is a good price for a dark aged rum.
Alyssa A.
Palm Bay
Purchased at: Walmart
Great brand always a smooth taste but their dark spiced rum is a little too harsh on the throat for my taste, you want it to be easy to drink not a task. Still excellent in flavor. I’d buy again for a mixed drink night for sure.
Clarissa L.
Richmond, VA
I really like Cruzan rum! It is a great price for the quality that you are getting. It goes down smooth without too much of that alcohol-y aftertaste.
Maria B.
Culver City, CA
This is my favorite rum to make painkillers with! I also love it in daiquiris and pina coladas. I think it’s very affordable considering the quality. Definitely better than Malibu. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Cassidy O.
Roswell, GA
Very sweet rum, this makes a perfect mixer! In addition to this being so easily mixed, it also tastes pretty great straight. I recommend chilling this rum and using it in a glass of Coca-Cola, the flavor is right and tastes similar to a vanilla coke.