Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #52 in Rum

Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love cruzan rum. Living in the islands this is what we would drink all the time. It’s fairly cheap and the quality is excellent. Goes great in a mixed drink or near. I’d highly recommend cruzan rum.
Keyonna S.
Clayton, NC
Decent price and for a fairly cheaper rum, great for mixed drinks ! Especially when you have a lot of dark liquor drinkers. Used for pina coladas and tasted great they were a hit from everyone!
Alyy🐱 M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This tastes REALLY good especially in rum runners. I didn’t have my usual so I used this instead and actually liked it MORE! It was delicious. It doesn’t give you a weird after taste and I would definitely recommend.
Lindsey N.
Clearwater , FL
I like this rum, it is pretty smooth. I have had it several times. I like to drink it with Pepsi. It’s sold pretty cheap, I would recommend if on a budget. It met my expectations.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
I chose this cuz Coconut wasn't an option. The coconut Cruzan is what I give a dear friend for almost every bday and Christmas. Even drained and soaked pineapple chunks for her. She loves me :p
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband usually purchase this rum. We can buy it from our local wine and spirits and the price pour is good. It had a good taste and I wouldn't mind having it again.
Lia S.
Eagleville
Good for drinking or even baking with either way it’s going to be good going down. Some places have a sell on this an some are going to be a close out in some stores.
Dillon D.
Ellaville, GA
It's a decent run for mixing with coke, but it tastes very harsh on it's own. The main reason I gave it a 3 star is because its bearable and super cheap. The price is what makes the taste okay.
Clara L.
This rum is so yummy! I love pairing this rum in a pina colada! So easy to drink and enjoy! We have been using this product for over a year now and we still love it
Shontel D.
I like this in mixed drinks because it enhances what's already there the flavors aren't there for me personally to drink it alone but it's good in mixed beverages