BY CRUZAN #12 in Rum

Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Perfect for a sunny summer day when you want to blend up some pina coladas. Mmmmm so good! Reasonably priced and delicious. I also do get those nasty hangovers like you sometimes get from drinking cheap liquor. Not with this!
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I am a rum lover and a drink this often. It's not spiced or sweet like a spiced rum or anything but reminds me a lot of Bacardi gold. Definitely a deal for the price. Cruzan Rum Dark Aged
Allie T.
Chattanooga
All I can say is that this is some of the best dark rum I've had. Mix with a Dr Pepper and you've got a mean drink. DELICIOUS. Definitely a tough drink to acquire a taste too but I'd have it again
Uryline G.
Weston, MA
I love this rum on ice during a get together. I was first introduced to this drink at tasting. It on the pricy side but worth it if you are a rum drinker. I bought it at my localtotal wine.
Daniela B.
Danbury
Cruzan rum is my absolute favorite. I went to St. Croix and instantly loved this rum. It comes in many flavors and I love them all. The dark rum is great for a regular mixed drink. I took some back to the US from St. Croix since I love it so much. I highly recommend.
Nikki J.
Washington, DC
Yuck yuck yuck! This stuff is nasty! Cheap? Yes! But taste? Please, save yourself and get something else. I'm a big fan or dark drinks, but I will never buy this again and I will not recommend it to anyone.
Dom T.
Delicious mixed with soda water or cola, nice and smooth. would definitely purchase again and have recommended this to friends. Very easy to find in most grocery store liquor departments.
Carissa G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Love the taste and how smooth it is. Would recanted this to friends I love to drink it on weekends with friends and family for holidays and for party's what ever the occasion may be you can mix it it just add ice the taste to s great either way you drink it
Amanda B.
Jamaica, NY
Smooth tasting and refreshing drink. Great with coconut water. This is a true West Indian drink.
Also it can be mixed to make a grown up smoothie for a nice BBQ or just an evening hangout.
cassady u.
Carl junction
This is a pretty nice run. It makes a bold statement when used as one of the runs in a Bahama mama. I haven't ever drank it alone, it's always a mixer I use to dress up my tropical drinks.