Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #41 in Rum

Keyonna S.
Clayton, NC
Decent price and for a fairly cheaper rum, great for mixed drinks ! Especially when you have a lot of dark liquor drinkers. Used for pina coladas and tasted great they were a hit from everyone!
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
I chose this cuz Coconut wasn't an option. The coconut Cruzan is what I give a dear friend for almost every bday and Christmas. Even drained and soaked pineapple chunks for her. She loves me :p
Clara L.
This rum is so yummy! I love pairing this rum in a pina colada! So easy to drink and enjoy! We have been using this product for over a year now and we still love it
Shontel D.
I like this in mixed drinks because it enhances what's already there the flavors aren't there for me personally to drink it alone but it's good in mixed beverages
Krystine L.
Lowell, AR
I actually wasn't too crazy about this. Im really picky on my dark liqour. Some times it makes me sick.. Its not bad in dr. Pepper just as long as i dont have alot of it.
Ellie S.
Collinsville , IL
For the first few sips of my drink, I couldn't decide if I liked this rum or not - I'm typically a Captain Morgan girl, but this was on sale so I snagged a bottle and decided to judge it for myself. Very similar flavor profile, but almost tastes a bit watered down. Considering I got it for half the price of a typical bottle of Captain Morgan, however, I wouldn't say it's a terrible dupe. I would purchase again if on sale, but probably not at its standard price.
Charlotte G.
Cruzan Rum has an overly sweet finish but typically works well in mixed drinks. For the price, it's really hard to beat in my opinion. It's also super readily available at most liquor stores. There's a slight sulphuric undertone to it and it tends to be more sweet and also more bitter than their light rum, but it's still good. I would absolutely drink this if offered, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to purchase it again.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Cruzan‘s Aged Dark Rum has a great thick viscosity which compliments the slight sweet vanilla flavors. It would be difficult to detect the true viscosity if the alcohol taste were beating down the palate with their pikes. While Cruzan Aged Dark Rum is a fine sipping rum it does lack some of the complexities found in more expensive alternatives. It becomes a one-trick-pony when searching for new flavors but that’s not where Cruzan Dark Rum would play best.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Was very excited to try this brand was very disappointed with the flavor it tasted very bitter and almost had like a rotten taste. I would recommend anything over this brand definitely would not be a first time drink. Do not waste your money on this it does not even make a good mixer alone it's even worse chilled or warm doesn't make a difference it's still horrible
Victor C.
Esta bebida me encanta pero mezclado con alguna otra cosa, por ejemplo, una coca cola, es una de mis opciones da un sabor extraño al licor y su precio es el más accesible, lo recomiendo es sabroso. Clara y hielo para dar un poco de frescura a la bebida. Además de que si se quiere se puede mezclar con jugo de naranja le da un sabor muy diferente a esta bebida