BY CRUZAN

Samantha S.
philadelphia
I use this when I make egg nog. I get it from wine and spirits and it’s very affordable
Cari M.
Hamburg
Cruzan is a pretty good rum. It has a smooth flavor to it. It would make my top 5 list!
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
I love a aged rum for taking shots and this is perfect for that and has a great taste.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Better than other runs but this gets the job done. Good for an affordable rum and coke.
Amanda R.
pittsburgh, pa
Cheap and comes in a great variety of flavors. Great for students on a college budget.
Faith P.
Gross. I had it in a mai tai and the finishingredients taste was horrible. Do not buy.
Leanne D.
Farmville, VA
My favorite rum to mix with a dark soda. Has a great aged taste and is priced very well
Payton F.
Auburn Hills, MI
Very good run for the price you are buying it at. Very smooth and mixes well with sofa
Lauren B.
Sharpsburg, GA
Rich and tasty! Good in mixed drinks (woth soda or juices) or alone. I'd buy it again.
Mollie R.
Selmer, TN
Nice, smooth flavor. Great for drinks that go for the darker rum flavoring. Try it out!