BY CRUZAN

Robyn E.
Denton, TX
So smooth! So easy to mix with other beverages. Its much better than the standard variety.
tiffany t.
Very good. Good flavor. Good price would buy again. And would also recommended to a friend
Graham O.
Tacoma, WA
Smooth rum. Not a top shelf but good midway point with good flavor and mixing capabilities.
Maureen G.
Homosassa, FL
Bought this to try for Christmas time making my husband’s family recipe. We were impressed.
Ashlee O.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite types of rum, you can make a mixture of tasty drinks with this!
Kehyra K.
Not something I drink alot. But i really love thr taste and how smooth that it goes down
Miranda A.
Deptford
I enjoy clear rum. But as far as dark goes cruzan is a good choice. I'm very fond of it.
Keisha G.
Vinemont, AL
Good rum. It has a tendency to mix well with just about anything so its pretty versatile.
Venessa D.
McAllen, TX
Super smooth rum. I enjoy this over ice or just straight. I have mixed with coke as well
Kaitlin S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Smooth with a great taste. Perfect for your favorite cocktail! Price point is also great!