BY CRUZAN

Bridget H.
Inexpensive and the best inexpensive rum out there. Would recommend. Great price good product!
Max F.
Hialeah, FL
One of the best rums in the market . Enriched and aged to perfection . Very affordable I'd say
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I love this product so much. I honestly can't get enough of it and it tastes so good I love it.
Alyssa T.
Mocksville
Perfect mixer for your beach drinks on a hot day. Great with some diet soda. Highly recommend.
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
It was good, but not particularly memorable in my opinion. I usually mix rum in other things.
Piage G.
I prefer spiced rum like captain but this hits the spot if you need a stiff drink after work
Claire L.
pittsburgh
Purchased at: Target
Not my favorite. It has a bit of a bite to it, which makes it less enjoyable for me to drink.
Caryn R.
Orlando, FL
Perfect for mixed drinks or sipped on the rocks. Strong, smooth flavor with no harsh finish.
haley c.
Very smooth, super affordable, pairs well with any drink and shot, and it has great quality!
Robin A.
Albertville, AL
Amazing taste, great on the rocks for a relaxing evening. I have recommended this to friends