BY CRUZAN

Susan S.
Alpharetta
Open to explore different drinks and this is one to have on hand for holiday gifts and parties
Nicole L. G.
West Haven
I use this to make make my coco milk for thanksgiving. It separates mine from everyone else's.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Taste great in coke. I like it on a mixed drink or by it's self. Recommend it chilled for sure
Nayka A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a pretty smooth run I gotta say. Love drinking this alone not mixed with anything else.
Bridget H.
Inexpensive and the best inexpensive rum out there. Would recommend. Great price good product!
Alyssa T.
Mocksville
Perfect mixer for your beach drinks on a hot day. Great with some diet soda. Highly recommend.
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I love this product so much. I honestly can't get enough of it and it tastes so good I love it.
Angie H.
Levittown
I have had this rum in rum buckets and it was yummy. Would like to try it in more mixed drinks.
Mikaella B.
Rochester
a fan Favorite for mixed drinks, easily shareable bottle before a night out, reasonably priced
Kaydee G.
Crestview
Cruzan is great to sip, or to mix with juice or soda. You really can’t go wrong with this one.