Cruzan Rum Dark Aged  uploaded by Alix V.

BY CRUZAN #41 in Rum

taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I absolutely love this for a good mix drink! This is not too strong to handle and the alcohol taste does not over power the drink! A good taste for any time of year or gathering , would definitely recommend
shayna b.
Mounds View
This was the rim they offered when I was on vacation in st Thomas. It was good I feel like it wasn't as strong as captain or other rums that I have tried. It tasted good nothing to special to distinguish from other rums
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
It’s all around a good drink. A little too sweet for my tastes, I got it at a liquor store, and it was the first time I bought it. I wasn’t disappointed but it was just a little too strong for my likening
Megan C.
Kingsport , TN
Delicious rum. I am a huge fan of dark rum and this definitely doesn’t disappoint. For the price, you can’t beat it. Is there other better tasting rum out there, yes. But for this price, it’s pretty great.
Christine W.
I did not like this at all. The flavor was not for me. I have tried it twice and won’t do it again. I was very disappointed. I like a few rums but not this one. I would never buy it or drink it again.
Keshia W.
Easily became one of my favorites. Pair this with coke and you won't be disappointed. Enjoy it with some friends or sip it slow and steady. Either way, it taste great and it's easy on the pockets!
cassady u.
Carl junction
This is a pretty nice run. It makes a bold statement when used as one of the runs in a Bahama mama. I haven't ever drank it alone, it's always a mixer I use to dress up my tropical drinks.
Amanda B.
Jamaica, NY
Smooth tasting and refreshing drink. Great with coconut water. This is a true West Indian drink.
Also it can be mixed to make a grown up smoothie for a nice BBQ or just an evening hangout.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love cruzan rum. Living in the islands this is what we would drink all the time. It’s fairly cheap and the quality is excellent. Goes great in a mixed drink or near. I’d highly recommend cruzan rum.
Tara A.
Virginia Beach
Very smooth for a dark rum, but It was way to pricey for the product. I woke up with a nasty headache every morning after, I’ll pass next time on this brand. But cruzans still good.