BY CRUZAN #12 in Rum

Abbee S.
Tiltonsville
My husband picked this up for me, I was worried at first. I normally choose Captain Morgan. It mixed well with a simple cola for a nice delicious and refreshing rum and coke! I would definitely buy this again.
Whitney H.
AUstin, TX
Not my favorite but it gets the job done. The color is nice but the Odor is very overwhelming. I have tried this but have never purchased. I would have to try it again before purchasing to really remember how it tates.
Kayla F.
Prattville, AL
Perfect dark rum to top off those Hurricanes! Very affordable, especially considering the size of the bottle. I have tried many other dark rums and this one is still my favorite. I would totally buy it again.
Shannon F.
One of the only alcohols that I can actually handle and get through without being grossed out! Rum is a favorite of mine and this dark rum was a lovely choice to mix with coke or sours and some fruit juice (:
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I absolutely love this for a good mix drink! This is not too strong to handle and the alcohol taste does not over power the drink! A good taste for any time of year or gathering , would definitely recommend
Alexia R.
Cruzan has essentially perfected rum. It’s pretty smooth and has a great taste to it. Mixes perfectly in drinks or great as a stand-alone. I prefer this brand over most others and will continue to purchase.
Megan C.
Kingsport
Delicious rum. I am a huge fan of dark rum and this definitely doesn’t disappoint. For the price, you can’t beat it. Is there other better tasting rum out there, yes. But for this price, it’s pretty great.
Jillian W.
The best dark aged rum! It makes for a delicious Pina colada. This beverage does tend to burn a little if consumed straight with no mix so I highly recommend a pineapple or citrus juice to help cut it a bit. Dark rum is always best when served with coconut juice as well.
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
It’s all around a good drink. A little too sweet for my tastes, I got it at a liquor store, and it was the first time I bought it. I wasn’t disappointed but it was just a little too strong for my likening
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
This honestly doesn't even taste like rum . It goes down so smooth and you can honestly drink it like water . Well not really but you know what I mean . I highly recommend to anyone who likes cruzan run .