BY CRUZAN

TANYA R.
I love cruzan brand rum especially the light rum in all of the different flavors. I always buy cruzan rum.
Bethany S.
This stuff is smooth. Blends into a mixed drink very easily and gives a classic rum and coke a smoky kick.
Brittany T.
Concord
I buy this rum every so often it definitely does have a wonderful taste. Nice to mix with my normal mixers.
Kristina C.
Raleigh, NC
Literally my favorite rum of all times! I love the vanilla flavored kind it mixes very well with Coca-Cola.
Megan W.
Bought it to make a specific cocktail but always nice to have on hand for floaters if we make pina coladas
Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
Smooth taste! Pairs great with some Diet Coke! I bought it at a local liquor store in St Petersburg, FL.
Rebecca G.
Lakeville , MN
No matter what you mix it with,It goes down smoothly. Add it the your coke and have a nice run and coke.
Hope K.
Roanoke, VA
Decent rum. My favorite rum is from Jamaica this this one will do until I can get back to purchase more.
Alix H.
Love love love Cruzan rum! We went to the distillery and it was amazing. Never hungover when I drink it.
Lesley W.
Akron, PA
It has a good flavor. I love mixing it with flavored seltzer water. It is also good mixed with Diet Coke.