BY CRUZAN

TANYA R.
I love cruzan brand rum especially the light rum in all of the different flavors. I always buy cruzan rum.
Tim B.
Task good,smell good looks good and good color not real hard to drink mix well, would give it to my friends
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
Great rum. Good for mixing or by itself. Reasonably priced amd easy to find. Would definitely recommend it.
Bethany S.
This stuff is smooth. Blends into a mixed drink very easily and gives a classic rum and coke a smoky kick.
Christina B.
Greensboro
Cruz an is something every bar carries so you can't really go wrong with it. They make light and dark rums.
Julia F.
Springfield, IL
Mediocre. Run is a difficult mixer thought. I prefer the dark rums of South America over all other comers.
Kiara T.
This run was ok but I couldn't get passed the taste. It wasn't as smooth as I would've liked for it to be.
Brittany T.
Concord
I buy this rum every so often it definitely does have a wonderful taste. Nice to mix with my normal mixers.
Nicci P.
Webster
It's pretty good, I've never had this straight it's usually in bahama mamas or other mixed drinks I get.
Lesley W.
Akron, PA
It has a good flavor. I love mixing it with flavored seltzer water. It is also good mixed with Diet Coke.