BY CRUZAN

Samantha P.
Jupiter
This with some coke 👍 an easy mixture that always pleases. I've never met anyone that doesn't like this rum.
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
I do enjoy this rum on occasion. Definitely in some kind of mixed drink. Not by itself. Not always my go to.
Stephanie L.
Nashua, NH
I like the clear cruzan more but this is a close second. It’s not my first choice but I would drink it again.
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Aged rum over ice with a few friends add smokey crackers and gouda cheese with a plate of grapes and a cigar
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
Good taste. This run is great with a pineapple juice. Price not to expensive. I would recommend this product.
Maria H.
Ocean Springs
Not a fan at all very strong smell and taste not at all smooth very very diappointed I won't buy this again
Tim B.
Task good,smell good looks good and good color not real hard to drink mix well, would give it to my friends
Stephanie S.
CINCINNATI
Yummy in any tropical drink that you can think of.  Absolutely delicious with fresh fruit juices especially.
Heather B.
New York , NY
This tastes okay and has a decent price. I see it in a lot of stores so I think it’s somewhat easy to find
Brittany T.
Concord
I buy this rum every so often it definitely does have a wonderful taste. Nice to mix with my normal mixers.