BY CRUZAN

Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
Good taste. This run is great with a pineapple juice. Price not to expensive. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Aged rum over ice with a few friends add smokey crackers and gouda cheese with a plate of grapes and a cigar
Emily W.
Not my favorite of the Cruzn brand. Good flavor just average. I really like the flavored rums that they make.
Bethany C.
Alton, MO
I don't particularly recall drinking this but the good news is that I didn't have a hangover when I woke up.
Terra L.
Smooth and affordable, a worthy choice. I'm a celiac and very limited with what I can drink rum is my go to.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I enjoy a dark rum and this is one one my favs... I am a rum and coke kinda girl. It have a wonderful taste.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Good stuff! Strong taste! Mixes very well. I love this brand, definitely my go to for a nice relaxing drink!
Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
This is my favorite rum for mixers. Such a smooth and yummy tasting rum especially when mixed with Coca Cola!
Stephanie L.
Nashua, NH
I like the clear cruzan more but this is a close second. It’s not my first choice but I would drink it again.
Kimberlee E.
Mesa
I have cravings for this liquor at times . Very affordable and easy to find in stores . Absolutely delicious.